I Dare You My Innocent Wife

Taehyung came to Y/N senior and asking to get him a comfortable cloth.

Taehyung - Noona...I am feeling cold.. please ask someone to help me..(standing behind the Y/N)

The senior found Y/N. She was going to call Y/N but Y/N went to the other side helping other members. Taehyung gritted his teeth and made hand fist tightly. The senior send up another girl to Taehyung.

In the room -
The girl was drying Taehyung's hairs and helping him to wipping off his body. She was feeling happy because first Taehyung asked her to hold his shirt and now she thought Taehyung purposely called her in the room. She was hoping that Taehyung will flirt with her or ask to do something more but it was opposite. He just gently smiled to her.

The girl - Tae...you are so handsome...
Thank u for calling me here...

Taehyung(shyly smiled) - Really..and I found you most beautiful...(gave a gentle compliment)

The girl - Ohhh...Thank you Tae...Tae..
your...your... flirting skills are so good...(seductively)

Taehyung(shaked his eyes)- Oh..yeah..
I am..good...(nervously)

Taehyung POV - Come on Tae... what's wrong with you..?? From when you became a weak mam ??.. what's wrong If you have fun with her...go on..man..

The girl - Tae...I wish I...can help you..in every way...ask me...please..I will give my....best...(from behind she started touching his thigh. She was seducing him)

Taehyung(trying to maintain his playboy image) - It's not a right time...(fake smile and stopped her hand)

The girl(gave hot breath at his neck side) - Why do...we care about time...??Noone will come here Tae.. come on Tae...be a animal..and hunt me down...(again rubbed her hand on her thigh side then slowly going to his crotch area)

Taehyung POV - Ahhhh....girl..stop..it.. Tae what are you waiting for.. it's already decided that I and Y/N can do anything we want....and I haven't done it for a long time...but why...I am not excited with my full willing... ahhh...it's like I am forcing..myself...(remember Y/N face)

Taehyung(removed her hand) - I am not in mood...I am tired...

The girl(got scared) - Ohhh...okey Tae.. how can I help you..??

Taehyung (closed his eyes) - Give me some space....okk..you can go now..

The girl(about the open the door) - Okk ...Tae..(feeling disappointed)

Taehyung(smartly) - Listen..will you call that staff... what's her name...I think...Y/N...call her here....I have headache....

The girl - Ohh...I can...if you...

Taehyung(patiently) - I can't make you to do something like this...okey...call her...

The girl went to Y/N and after some time Y/N came to Taehyung room. She found him holding his head. Y/N called his name which was pleasant for him.

Y/N - Tae....are you okk...?? A girl told me about that you have headache...??(came and touched his forehead)

Taehyung(lowered his head) - hmmm..

Y/N(noticed him wearing wet shirt) - How...can you be so careless..??? You have still the same shirt on...take it off first..put something on then will massage your head okay.

Taehyung is not doing anything. He was just upset of something which he was figuring out in his mind.

Y/N(deep sighed) - God....I can't believe.. wait.. (looking down making it professional. She slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Taehyung who was not excited earlier for the girl who was seducing him and touching him somewhere now getting horny just Y/N removing his shirt.

Taehyung POV - Why..Y/N...you are doing it intentionally... why are you behaving like you don't want me...you don't know...how much it is difficult for me to control myself...MAKE ME YOURS ...Y/N.(staring at her)

After unbuttoning his shirt Y/N She felt Taehyung was watching him. She was hold his shirt then about to to slide it down but she stopped.

Taehyung - What..happened..??..Why did you stop..??(deep husky voice)

Y/N(got nervous) - I...I..bring out your cloth..(got up and started moving to the cloth section but Taehyung hold her wrist)

Taehyung(sitting on the chair. He looked up with cold expression) - You are thinking wrong...???

Y/N(tried to remove his hand) - Thinking....?? no...no..I just..get your shirt... nothing else...(nervously smiled)

Taehyung(got up from chair and pulled her hand to him then hold her one arm tightly) - I don't believe...you are afraid that something can happen between us... right...??(shaked her body roughly)

Y/N(looking other side) - Tae..what.. what are you saying...ahhhh...no.. stop..it.. it's not true..

Taehyung(getting aggressive) - Shut up Y/N....if that so..they say it looking in my eye...???

Y/N(struggling) - I don't want Tae... Ahhh please... stop...what happened to you...???

Taehyung(provoking her) - What happened to you Y/N..??? I am an idol
Y/N ..Why can't you do you job in professional way....(got close to her ear) or...you are hesitating.. because you can't undress your husband....(calm deep voice)

Y/N(breathing heavy) - Stop joking Tae..ahhh..just...leave me....(removing his hand)

Taehyung(made his grip tighter) - I am not joking...I am serious..You don't wanna do this because you see me as your husband...

Y/N(her eyes got widened) - No.. it's not...(panic)

Taehyung(interrupted her) - Then prove me wrong....(Y/N looking at him with suspicious eyes) I dare you to take off my shirt... without any hesitation...and if you couldn't then you will do whatever I say.

#Y/N don't accept his challenge because it's a trap#Taehyung you played smart with Y/N whatever will be the result the winner is already you#

See in next 😉🥰❤️