Our First Picture Together

Y/N submitted herself to her fate.  Here Taehyung was getting wild. When He was just few inches apart from her lips first he loosened his grip to make unprepared then to make her surprise he twisted hand again so Y/N whimpered in pain and parted her lips.

Y/N - Ahhhh.... (She tightly closed her eyes. Tears drops falling down from her eyes while grabbing his shirt more)

Taehyung POV - Breath Y/N as much as you want..because I will make you feel breathless...(completely lost himself)

Taehyung felt pleasure to see Y/N in this condition. He got his opportunity to give her open mouth kiss.

Suddenly Y/N's mobile got vibrate which spoiled whole mood and brought them into the reality. Y/N opened her eyes quickly and came to her sense. Both of them saw each other thinking what's they were going to do. Taehyung freed her and stepped back a little.

Y/N saw her mobile . The caller ID was Jimin. Y/N received the call.

Jimin - Hey Y/N....hiii cutie...where are you..??? I am missing you too much. ??(flirty voice) Hey did you see Taehyung..??

Y/N(with shaky voice) - Yeah...Tae..he is with me....(looked at Tae and pressed the button) no worry...yeah.. we are coming..

Jimin(surprised) - That punk...I called him many times..but he didn't receive my call..

Y/N(being normal) - Ohh...may be he put it in silent mode...

Jk(grabbed jimin mobile) - Y/N..where were you...?? Both of you come here quickly...Jin hyung is calling him...(playfully said)

Y/N(smiled) - Yeah sure..we will be quick...(declined the call)

Taehyung and Y/N both were silent. They were embarassed to say anything. Taehyung cleaned his throat and said.

Taehyung(lower voice with puppy face) - Was...was it..Ji..jiminshi...???

Y/N(pretend to be normal but inside like bombarding emotions) - Yeah..he.. was..he..tried to call you.. because Jin is calling you..(glanced at him)

Taehyung(well acted he took out his mobile) - Ohh...yeah..he..called me..(nervously smiled)...

Y/N(nodded her head) - Yeah...(looking down)

Taehyung(made pouty face and said in lower cute voice) - That dwarf called me...when I was going to...

Y/N listened him and started coughing. Taehyung giggled hiding his face after realising what he was going to said. He put his mobile in his pocket and denying immediately what he said but still laughing.

Taehyung(shaking his hand as showing her no and giggled too) - No..no...Y/N...I..am innocent ...I... didn't mean that...hahaha...I was not.. talking..about...hahaha..our...

Y/N(feelings shy. She blushed hard and embarassed too. She cutted his word) - Tae....you are too much... please...don't explain....anything...

Taehyung(feeling offended. He leaned his back at the wall and crossed his arms then playfully teasing her) -  I am annoyed.. I really missed something Y/N..(rubbed his lips with his thumb then smirked)

Y/N(put her hand on her mouth)- You are so... Come on...go fast...(pressing button)

Taehyung (noticed her action. He again flirt to her) - Hey...Y/N...listen to me...(controlling his laugh)

Y/N(heart was pounding fast) - I am.. listening....(shaking her leg and made fist to control herself blushing more)

Taehyung(flirting tone) - We...still... have time.... don't we ???...if you..(slightly laughed)

Y/N(looked at him slowly then immediately taking out her mobile acted like she is going to call someone) - I..I am...calling Suga...he will..fix you..(operating her mobile)

Taehyung(coming to her still giggling) - Yaa...Y/N...you can't complain to Suga.. stop...(he snatched her mobile and hang her mobile in air. Y/N trying to get her mobile but unintentionally she came close to him.)

Her eyes was on her mobile to get it back whereas Taehyung eyes were fixed on her. Y/N felt his intense gaze on her. She tried to step back but  Taehyung hold her waist to stop her fall down. Their eyes met but Y/N quickly looked down.

Taehyung(staring at her) - SUGA HYUNG WON'T SAVE YOU FROM ME IN HOME BEB...

Y/N(removing his hand from her waist) - Tae....let...let.. me..go..

Taehyung(grabbed it more tightly and made her more close) - Why...we mere in mid.... can't we continue..??

Y/N(controlling her moan) - Ahhhh.... Tae...please.... stop saying that.....(looking at the door)

Taehyung(not listening to her) - I am asking you something...?????(hoping for her postive response somewhere)

Y/N(pushing him) - Tae...anybody can see us....Tae.. please... it's not right time to..tease me...leave me...

Taehyung he glanced at her mobile where he found her camera is on. He clicked their photo in that situation. Hearing that sound Y/N looked at him then his mobile on his hand.

Y/N(getting panic) - Tae..what..what are you..doing??

Taehyung(showed their picture) - You look beautiful sweetheart.. but more beautiful in my arms only... Because you are my wife..(shyly smiled)

Y/N(red face) - Tae...oh...god..stop...it..

Taehyung(playfully) - Hey...save it.. it's our first picture..

Y/N(in refusing hint) - What..how..can I save..this...Tae...

Taehyung(dominant voice) - Do you want another pic kissing you...if you wish...then I don't mind...(looking at her lips)

Y/N(got nervous) - No..No...no.. it's fine.. It's good..I love it..

Taehyung(giggled) - How do look?? Handsome...right ???

Y/N(smiling) - Yes..

Taehyung - Cute...

Y/N - completely...

Taehyung -  Good looking...

Y/N - Always...Tae..(playfully)

Taehyung - Really...hot...

Y/N(shy) - Yeah...(low voice)

Taehyung(teasing) - sexy..

Y/N - Yea..yeah..(lower voice)

Taehyung - Hmm..and Kissable..???

Y/N(blushed hard) - ....(silent)

Taehyung(shaked her gently) - Hey...
say.. it...please..(biting his lips and smiling at her reaction)

Suddenly they heard door opening sound. Y/N took her mobile pushed him and they laughed little.

Taehyung came out of lift fixing his hair and he looked back while smiling at her. Y/N came out from elevator with lower her head.and quickly disappeared from his sight.

#Would they have been able to see each other if they kiss?? May be somewhere they know the fate of this marriage and sometime the situation overcontrol their emotions# Let them explore their feeling for each other#

See in next 🙈😛🥰