Her Rough Husband 🔞

Taehyung was waiting for her kiss but Y/N bent down and came out of his hand trap. Taehyung opened his eyes. Her this moment triggered him. He screamed her name loudly. Y/N by accident went to his room and about to close the door but Taehyung pushed the door and closed it quickly.

Y/N was laughing and moving back with requesting him to have mercy on her meanwhile Taehyung was coming to her with evil emirked in his face. Now she is in his territory now.

Y/N turned around to run away from him but he was like try me baby. He quickly hold her waist tightly by his one hand and swing her like a feather in air. Both of them were laughing hard.

Taehyung(laughing) - You tricked me....

Y/N(laughing) - Yes I tricked you...leave me ...hahahaha..

Taehyung(giggling) - Say sorry...

Y/N(playing hard) - No..no..never..

Taehyung - Ohhh really..then be.. ready...to take your PUNISHMENT (laughing)

He brought her to the bed and threw her on bed then however on her. They were laughing like crazy because Taehyung was trying to tickle her waist side. Y/N trying to save herself by blocked him with her both hand. Taehyung became in his attacking mode. He grabbed her both hand wrist and pinned it beside her head. They are still laughing like kid but slowly slowly their laughing stopped. Their face getting serious and their eyes met. Y/N eyes were questioning about their weird position meanwhile Taehyung eyes was feeling attraction towards her.

Y/N eyes were shaking to see him this close. She bit her lips in nervously and trying to lift up her hand but when Taehyung felt her this action. He pinned her hand again on bed and looking into her eyes passionately.

Y/N(looking down) - Ta...Tae...I am..I am.. sorry.... sorry for...your..leg...

Taehyung((lost in her untouchable beauty) - YOU DON'T FEEL BAD..I AM GOOD...LOOK ....YOU ARE FINALLY IN MY HAND..(chuckled)

Y/N(trembling lips) - I accept my defeat....let..let..me..go..

Taehyung(licking his lips) - I THINK YOU FORGOT YOUR PUNISHMENT..(REMIND HER) WHO IS YOUR ANOTHER HUSBAND AND YOUR BOYFRIEND...???

Y/N(looking at him with surprised expression) - Hhh...you know..Tae..I was..just..kidding...it was not true..(said innocently)

Taehyung(serious face) - Then let me help you to see the truth that whose wife are you..??(made his grip on her wrist tightly and waiting for her expression and her words)

Y/N(moaned in pain. She closed her eyes tightly and lift her head up a little because of pain. She opened her mouth and automatically named his husband with her hot breath and pain) - Ahhhhhhh...Taeeeee..(tears dropped down from her eyes corner then she opened her eyes and see her jealous husband face who has satisfaction to give her pain.)

Both of them looking at each other continuously. With his every breath his grip became tighter on her wrist. Y/N felt his rough side. She was breathing heavy while seeing him with requesting eyes to stop giving her pain. She tried to free her hand but in result Taehyung started twisting her wrist.

Y/N(yelped in deadly pain) - Ahhh...Tae...ahhhh..it hurts.

Taehyung(dominant voice) - RIGHT... IT'S ME ONLY. BUT..YOU DESERVE MORE PUNISHMENT...

Taehyung coming to her lips side but she was scared. Y/N moved away her head slowly and closed her eyes. She was feeling something strange in her body. Her mind was hacked at this time. She didn't understand what is going on between them. His warm body giving her something strange feeling and pain too. Taehyung smiled to her this action now he could see her neck side and collerbone. He was getting turn on. Seeing her under him making Taehyung out of control. Her uneven breathing, her fregrance, her closed eyes, her spread hairs, fregile shaking body, her moving little leg, her fingers which was trying to hold bedsheets everything was just making him horny. He went to her neck side while closing his eyes like he really wanna feel her every inch of her pleasurable body.

Y/N(whispered voice while closing her eyes) - Tae...I am sorry..but..I can't endure this pain.

Taehyung(became in his sense. He smiled gently seeing her little hand. He went to her ear and said in deep voice) - I am..sorry Y/N... I was a little harsh on you...but..do you know...??(making his grip light)

Y/N(without looking at him) -What..??

Taehyung(flirting way with seductive voice) - A wife knows that what kind of punishment her husband will give her when she teases him with other men's name.....(smirked)

Y/N(making embarassed expression) - Amm.. it's not..my..

Taehyung(touching her hairs) - and you did the same...so....

Y/N(trying to push him) - So...so????

Taehyung(pressing his lips not to laugh) - SO YOU WANT ME THAT TYPE OF PUNISHMENT...(dirty expression)

Y/N(blushed) - What..no..no..I don't..

Taehyung(giggled and pretend to open his shirt button) - OHHH...Y/N...YOU NAUGHTY GIRL..HOLD ON...LET ME TAKE OF MY SHIRT..THEN..I WILL HELP YOU TOO...(started laughing)

Y/N(she closed her eyes and screamed loudly) - Aaaaaa....no..no...Tae..I hate you..let me..go..(she pushed him and ran to door side)

Taehyung(rolling on bed while laughing) - Y/N...my sweetheart.. where are you going....??? Hahaha..

Y/N(red face) - going to hell...

Taehyung(still playful) - Wait without your husband you can't go there..Let me come with you..(giggled and pretending to get up)

Y/N(super nervous) - Aaaa... somebody save me..(she cried and ran out)

#Their teasing interactions are getting them to close together# Did they feel for each other tonight?? Will they ever understand their feeling??#

See in next 😉🥰❤️