Taehyung Save Me 🔞

At home -

Taehyung and Y/N reached home and went to take shower.Taehyung came to the living area and waiting for Y/N. He was looking at the picture which he took when Y/N, members and crew were busy with little baby and James. He was smiling widely backing his back and giggled sometimes too.

Taehyung zoomed the pictures. His intense gaze fell on Y/N. He scrolled her images up and down to notice her every detail. He layed down on couch and licking his lips whenever he found her in every pics.

Taehyung POV - She likes kids as I do...Y/N looks innocent and immature in pics..ohh...God and look at this little my competitor...(giggled)....he already fell for my wife....(proud face)..

Taehyung remembered something and put his palm on his forehead then shyly smiled.

In Taehyung's Flashback -

Taehyung went to Little James lastly and picked him up in his arms. He hugged him and tickled him. Taehyung made little boy laugh and then.

Taehyung(making it suspicious) - James...do you wanna know a secret..??

Little James(nodded his head) - Yeahhh....

Taehyung(made it more curious) - Ok..bring your ear close..

Little James did as what Taehyung said. Taehyung whispered in his ear.

Taehyung( said in low voice) - Y/N has told you that you will not call me  uncle..okkk.

Little James (innocently asked) - Hhh.. Then what I will call you uncle..??(in his ear)

Taehyung(acting like he is thinking hard then he whispered) - You call me.. brother in law...okey...from now..I am your brother in law...done..??(made fist to bump with his fist and asked in excitement)

Little James(with happy face) - Done..brother in law..(bump his fist with him and laughed hard)

Taehyung(giggled) - Yeah...very good.. that's my boy..(he hugged the boy and jumped him on air for while then bid him bye)

After that Taehyung rubbed back of his neck then blushed hard.

Taehyung(murmured) - Ohh boy...Tae.. you are so.. unbelievable...Y/N..I have found you a little brother now.(pressing his lips to not to laugh)

In present time -

Taehyung was lost in his thought suddenly he heard Y/N's screaming. He became panic and without wasting any time he ran to her room. Taehyung found Y/N standing in front of mirror like a statue.

Taehyung(came closer to her) - Y/N..
Y/N...what happened...are you okk..?(he hold her shoulder then checking her out from up and down)

Y/N(with shaky voice) - Tae...Tae...(looking at the mirror side only)

Taehyung(became tense) - What... baby....tell me...why are you shivering..did you see a ghost..???

Y/N(nodding her head slowly still looking at the mirror) - Nooooooo...

Taehyung(surprised) - Hhhh...then what... tell me girl...

Y/N(pointing her finger at mirror) - Tae....look..at...that...(said in fear)

Taehyung(made unbothered expression to see the mirror) - Whatt...Y/N....hhhhh...Y/N..(his eyes became widened and stopped speaking)

Both of them were looking at each other then again looked at mirror. It was a big size bug on the mirror. Taehyung was afraid of bugs too. Now both of them shivering together.

Y/N(lowered voice) - Tae...Tae...you are.. brave..right...you.. are...tiger...go.. catch it..

Taehyung(uttering his words) - I am.. brave Y/N.. because I am tiger....(made strong voice)..but.. right now...tiger is in rest... come on Y/N..you are my tigress wife...catch it..I am with you..(pushing her)