She Is My Girlfriend

Whenever Taehyung got free times he went to check Y/N. He could see that Y/N was looking a bit tired but she gave her all attention to the babies. He saw Y/N strolling in the room while holding him and humming a song. Her this voice was soothing that's why the baby was sleeping peacefully.

Again Taehyung  came with Jimin and Jungkook he saw her sleeping while sitting on the couch. She hold the baby close to her chest. Suddenly Jhope and Suga came to search for maknae but their eyes fell on her and they smiled. They could feel that the baby is feeling safe and warm in her hand. Suddenly baby moved and made a little crying noise like he got scared in his dream.

Y/N(in tired voice) - Shhh...shhh...no worry..my child..I am here..shh..shhh.

Y/N while closing her eyes she used her calm voice to make him relax and safe. She patted his back gently. The baby made himself more small and moved to her neck side to feel more protected. Y/N smiled to see feel the Little Bird affection towards her. Little James slept on her lap. She used her scarf to cover James.

Taehyung - That's so beautiful..(gently seeing her)

Jungkook - Hmmmm...(bunny smile)

Suga(waring tone) - Hey Tae..Don't make annoyed and tired Y/N more today..look at her... she is already tired...

Taehyung(pouty face) - but when I did hyung...???

Jimin - Who knows..??(looking Taehyung with dirty side eyes)

Jungkook, Suga, Jhope and Taehyung - ......(bombastic side eyes)

Jimin(breaking voice) - Ahhmmm..Oh
Hobi hyung....you are looking handsome...Suga hyung you too...(backing off with mochi smile)

Suga(coming to him while folding his hand) - Nothing new for me...hey come here...you brat..(went to him to catch him)

After some time someone informed that James aunty has come to take babies. Y/N went there and gave little baby to her. She kissed on cheek of baby then picked up James and kisses on his cheeks too. Little James got shy and smiled from ear to ear. Little James was not uncomfortable more. He became like a happy friendly kid. Seeing him members approached him.

Suga(soft voice) - Are you leaving buddy...???

James(looked up and nodded) - Yes..

Jin(being playful) - Will you invite us to your home..???

James(evil baby smiled) - No...

All members surprised and laughed hard.

RM - How cutely he ignored us .. hahahahaha..

Suga(slight laughing) - We will sue you..

Jimin(bent down and crassed his cheeks) - Why....(hide his face and laughed then hold his both hand) okkk...then who you will invite to your home..??

Little James(turned around his head other side while searching familiar fingure. When he saw Y/N. He pointed his fingers towards her) - Her...(sparkling eyes)

Jhope - As expected...men will be men..(giggled)

Jungkook(he bent down and made it more interesting) - Let me ask you one think...Who is she to you..????

Little James(confident voice) - She is MY GIRLFRIEND......

Taehyung(started coughing and shocked expression) - SHE IS YOURS WHAT...

Jin & RM - What....(surprised)... Hehehehe..(Jin windshield laughing)

Suga and Jhope - Hahahaha...(clapping their hands)

Jimin - Girlfriend..(started laughing hard and seeing Taehyung expression like teasing him)...his girlfriend.....
Hahahahah..

Jungkook(looking down while leaning his head on his hand. He was laughing too) - He...is so confident Hyung..who told you that...she said this to you..???

Little James(shy expression) - Yes..she told me that...she..she...is my.. girlfriend.. girlfriend...(clapping his hand and innocently laughed)

Taehyung(lost his word) - Honey..you like her..???

Little James(playing with his shirt) - Yes....

Suga - Ohhh boy...why we came here..he is snatching our girls..they are falling for him now(touched his nose)

Taehyung(he chuckled and said) - But she has husband already...???

Little James - Hhhhh..(surprised and saw other members face who nodded their head)

All members - Hhhh..

Little James - Who..??(innocently asked with cute little pouty face)

All members(pointed their fingers themselves) - Me...

All members looked at each other with shocked expression and started laughing hard. Little boy James got confused that why they are laughing.

Little James - She loves me..most..

Jungkook - Ohh..yeah...

Little James(nodded his fast) - Yeah..

Jungkook - So cute..man..(he hugged the little boy and kissed his cheeks)

Little boy wipped his cheeks immediately and run towards Y/N. The members eyes followed his way the found him in the arms of Y/N. She hugged him tightly and the boy pointed his cheeks for kiss. Y/N laughed and kissed on his both cheeks. The boy was literally happy like he is super special. The members were laughing and accepting their defeat in front of this cute competitor.

The little boy bid bye to them. The members again doing their busy schedule. Taehyung started playing basketball with members while thinking about Y/N. He was playing happily and having fun with members but even then his eyes were trying to catch Y/N fingure.

Taehyung POV - (being angry mode) - How rude...She tricked me when I asked her to kiss on my cheeks but she easily kissed that cute...little.. soft..loving..boy....aaiiishhhh...I wanna feel her..lips...When she will look at me..Y/N....you cruel girl..look at my sassy pose..oh ...I missed...this dwarf came...Jiminaa...Okkk...okkk this side will expose me more....Tae..I can guarantee that..every one has eyes on me...girls hold your feeling and Y/N...... she definitely fell for you when you backed off your hair...heyyy...you gaint muscle bunny....I will kill you..why you came in my way...God..(twisted his tongue) ...why do I need enemy when I have friend like them..

He sit down on floor looked down with messy hair. He causally looked up then he saw Y/N looking at him while talking to other but she quickly moved her eyes when her eyes met with him. Taehyung felt something inside him like million feeling coming to him to celebrate this moment. He chuckled while breathing hard then got back to his game with new emotions which have color of Y/N.

#Taehyung that competition was tough because your rival was so cute as well as innocent# He doesn't know that his girlfriend has a gaint baby husband Taehyung#

See in next 🙈😛🤫