Her Suspecious Husband And Secret Affair

Taehyung reached to the shooting place where all members were desperately waiting for him. He met with them and joined their normal Crackhead routine. He was searching Y/N in the crew. After searching for while he found her with other makeup artist. When their eyes met he gave her a teasing look. Y/N got shy and turned around. Jungkook shy eyes were also secretly watching her. He noticed something between Y/N and Taehyung. He could feel that they have eye conversation. Taehyung face became bright more to see her and his body language has became loud.

Jungkook POV - Am I thinking wrong or Y/N and Taehyung are having secret eye talk...but why??? Do they like to each other..?? (smiled)No....it can't be like that... it's just they have got strong friendship bonding...what's a big deal... Friends share this kind of talk like we all do. Come on Jungkook grow up man....She has Nothing in her heart.

When the shooting started they gave different group photos with refreshing vibes. Their funny talk and pose made everyone laughinh in the studio.They started disturbing at each other solo photoshoot. When RM was getting his shoot other members were seeing his picture in the monitor and laughing hard. Now Taehyung got his chance.

Taehyung(touching his hair) - Hobi hyung..how's my hair?? Is it looking down??? (Tae Tae mic face)

Hobi(pampering him) - Yaa Tae..you are looking handsome..(touched his hair)...call..noona..to fix it..okk..

Taehyung POV- This is what I want hyung..hehehe.

Taehyung - Y/N..Y/N..(who was going to fix Jungkook hair).. come here.

Y/N hurriedly went to him and started to fixing his hair. Taehyung with fonded eyes were looking at her again. Taehyung was not standing still. He was playing going here and there while giggling. Y/N has to run after him. All members and staff were laughing to see his cuteness. Y/N requested him to a little bent down.

Taehyung(with big smile) - Why are you following me Miss??? What if your hasband will know about me.

Y/N(spraying his hair) - Don't worry..
My husband knows...(biting her lips)

Taehyung(blushing face) - What does he know ???

Y/N(smile while fixing his hair) - That I have a deal with very naugthy one..

Taehyung(made loving eyes) - Is your husband handsome??

Y/N(controlled her laugh) - Hnn..

Taehyung(asked more) - Is he more handsome then me ??

Y/N(nodded her head) - Yess...

Taehyung (raised his eyebrows and rolled his tongue) - Ohh..really...??

Y/N(touching his forehead) - ofcourse.

Taehyung(touching his lips) - How does his look?? His personality??

Y/N(playing thinking) - Amm..He is tall...black hairs...build up body..deep voice...ocean eyes.. amm..dark skin and very attractive personality...really gentleman.

Taehyung(got a little jealous) - Wow..I mean..how lucky he is.

Y/N(in her acting) - No... it's me who is lucky to have him.

Taehyung(murmured) - Cheater..

Y/N(being confused) - Sorry...

Taehyung(keep his drama continue) - I am saying that you should have affair with other man..your husband will not know about it...what do you say??(trapping her in his web)

Y/N(smiled) - Ohhh...Thank you so much Mr. Kim Taehyung... actually I have already extra marital affair with his friend.

Taehyung(being seriously shocked) - WHATT..??

Y/N(giggled) - Yes...but why are you so shocked??

Taehyung(surprised) - Because you have a affair...

Y/N(tricked him) - but you advised me earlier...I think...(about to go)

Taehyung(dangerous voice) - Y/N.. stop..

Y/N(holding her laugh) - Is something else ..??

Taehyung(rubbed his lips with his thumb) - My lips... it's become dry..apply me something.

Y/N(done) - Yaa...I see...( she applied lip balm on his lips)

Taehyung(danger mode) - now let me tell you about my little wife ..

Y/N(nervously smiled) - Yaa sure..

Taehyung(looking at her lips which was fixed on his lips) - My wife is really daring girl.

Y/N(amazed) - Amm..really..

Taehyung(slighly smiled) - Yes...you know what..she is standing right now..in front of me.. applying lip balm on my lips...but her lips is calling tall, dark and handsome man as her hasband..do you know what funny thing is...ask me???

Y/N(shaky eyes) - What....??

Taehyung(rolled his eyes and then chuckled) - she is dreaming of having affair with other man..see how daring she is..

Y/N(nervous smily cute face) - Taee...

Taehyung(took lip balm from her hand) - It's not working ...use your finger to apply it.

Y/N got scared. She paused and then applying lip balm on his lips by her fingers.

Taehyung(smiled  & playfully said) - I share you a secret.. don't tell my wife okk ... tonight she has to run really fast..

Y/N(making cry face) - but..but..why..

Taehyung(giggled) - Because I am going to punish her....ohh..
God.. how my wife will take my punishment...give her strength...TO BEAR IT...Y/N APPLY SOMETHING ON MY LIPS WHICH MAKES IT MORE SOFT...OHHH...GOD... THIS MY LIPS...

Y/N(curious) - What wrong with your lips..??

Taehyung(flirting mode. He whispered while evil smile in his face) - TONIGHT IT WILL HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD...BUT YOU DON'T WORRY... AFTER THIS NIGHT MY WIFE WILL WANT ME EVERY NIGHT.
(slightly laughed)

Y/N face got red. She immediately looked down and ran away again.

Taehyung POV happily - Run baby run as far as you can ... because I definately will catch you. (Smiled)

#Taehyung stop messing around with Y/N# She just playfully said it# Are you going to punish her because she mentioned other man infront of you# Don't be jealous it's just a joke#

See in next 😉🥰❤️