Let's Play Some Naughty Game

Y/N(thinking he is just joking) - Ahhh...Ta..Tae..stop teasing me..I know..you are just playing with me..ahh...will you plz stop...holding my hand tightly..please... it's hurting now..(whining voice)

Taehyung(serious tone) - Yeah.. actually... it's hard to decide who is hurting more..???(feeling empty inside)

Y/N(puzzled) - Hhhh...Tae..you...(before saying more she noticed the bug's shadow on the blacket)..Tae.. Tae...please..carefully..

Taehyung (looking down and made pouty face) - hmmm..what...???

Y/N(shattering voice) - That..that... bu..bug.. it's on...the blacket...I...can..
see...it..shadow.. it's right behind your head... don't scream... don't move....

Taehyung(looking slowly at Y/N face and then screamed loudly) - Aaaaaa.....
Aaaaa....(he became panic and wrapped his hand around her waist tightly)

Y/N(screamed with Taehyung because she was afraid that it will enter inside the blanket if Taehyung moves more. She didn't push him even she wrapped her hand around his neck) - Aaaaaaaa..... someone help...Aaaaa ...

Taehyung(scared baby tiger) - Aaaaa...aunty... aunty....help...help...(loud voice)

Aunty heard their notice and ran to their room. She found them under the  blanket and saw their movements. She got shy hide her face and laughed silently.

Aunty - You kids are so much naughty...you should close the door..I will be back later...(about to close the door)

Taehyung and Y/N saw each other with that awkward position. Y/N face got red her hand became loosened around his neck meanwhile Taehyung was passing his dirty smile.

Taehyung(to tease her more) - Okey.. aunty...close the door...(winked at her and he raised his eyebrow made eyes signal at her lips then giggled)

Y/N(understood his signal and pushing him) - Noo..no..aunty..it's..not
like that..we are not doing..anything..
Tae...tell her...hhh..help us.. aunty.. there is big size bug in the room.. please take it out..we are just hiding in blanket...

Taehyung(seductive teasing voice) - Yeah aunty... whatever she said...(whispered) what..about I  do something naughty - naughty...(his hand still around her waist. He pushed her more close to him)

Aunty(convinced) - Ohhh....I understand...let me find it..(she started looking for the bug)

Inside the blanket
Y/N(pushing him with her hand. She gasped in low voice) - Ahhh..Tae..stop..

Then what Taehyung did was unexpected for Y/N. He pinched her waist hard and chuckled.

Y/N(closed her eyes tightly) - Ah..

She was literally moaned but put her hand immediately on her mouth tightly.

Aunty - Hhhhh..what was that...??(whispered to herself)

Taehyung(a little loud voice) - Why are making that kind of voice.... what will aunty think...Y/N...(controlling his laugh)

Aunty(shaking the things in room. When she heard his this line she bit her lips to not laugh) - What me...
No...no..I don't think....oh I found it...(she is about to catch it)

Y/N(death glare to him who was laughing in silent) - Sorry......(came to his ear and whispered) Mr. Tae be ready...keep your voice low...

Taehyung(wondered. He stopped laughing) - Whatttt....??(confused)

Y/N fold her leg and hit his ball a little hard. Taehyung eyeball was about to come out.

Taehyung(with pain) - Ahh..(a little GROANED)