How Many kids Do You Want

After playing with baby Taehyung and All members went back to their practice. The baby was not leaving Taehyung. He was crying to get separate from him.

Taehyung - I am coming my angel....
Don't cry...(handed baby to other crew).

They continued their practice. The choreographer was busy with members so he handed his both son to crew members to handle them. Y/N and some others crew went to another floor because the members could get distracted. The senior staff suggested Y/N to be with Little boy because he was very comfortable with her.

Here members practiced for some hours meanwhile every crew members was struggling to stop little baby crying. He was crying louder. They tried to give him toys and tried to feed him milk but baby was still crying. Little boy was getting sad to see his baby brother crying. The BTS members too break so they came to see baby and they tried their way to stop him crying. When Taehyung took baby in his arms the baby stopped crying.

Taehyung(flustered) - Ohh..my little prince...why you cried so much.. you missed me..(he asked him gently)

Little baby(sobbing) - .......(looked at Taehyung and around people then he cried hard)

Taehyung(widened his eyes)  - Omma...oh my...he is crying.....hyung..
Save me ..please..somebody please.

Jimin(to Y/N) - Y/N.... atleast you should try....come on....go..carry him.

Y/N(being hesitated) - I don't think so..he will stop crying..

Jungkook(patted her back) - Y/N..he will..go... otherwise Tae hyung will go crazy..

Y/N(went to Taehyung and tried to get attention of cutie pie) - Aww..my.. sweetheart...why are you crying.. come..come..here my baby...(show welcoming gesture to baby)

The crying baby started moving to Y/N like he wanted to jump on Y/N's arms.

Taehyung (giggled) - Hey...hey..easy buddy..here you go..you broke my little heartu..(handed baby to Y/N)

Y/N(took him in her embrace then gently touched his small head and crassing his back) - Awww.... don't cry... everything in fine...no worry okk..(she smiled and walking slowly. She took baby away from crowded place then showing him building and car through the window)

The baby stopped crying and seeing
Y/N face. Her motherly behaviour got his attention. He was still sobbing. Here BTS members sat on couch and seeing Y/N with little baby. Little boy James was following her. He hold Y/N clothes and making cute noise. He was happy to see his little brother in peace. His father tried to get baby fromY/N but baby refused to come with him. All members laughed to see this rejection.

Jin - This baby rejected his own father...hehehe..(whinshield laughing)

Jimin - Look at his father face... hehehe..(fell on the floor)

Jhope and Jungkook - hahaha..(clapping their hands)

RM(relaxed) - Ohh..God.. that's okay..I am fine with it..Thanks to Y/N..she took care both of them.

Suga(slightly laughed) - Y/N got their trust. These boys know well that Y/N could take care of them.

Taehyung(surprised) - What's wrong with them??? That my little prince betrayed me.

Jimin(teasing him) - May be he got his princess Tae...

Taehyung(being cutely jealous) POV - What?Hey...you little boys...are you both hitting on Y/N...??aaiishh...she is my wife....(looking at both kids and their cute tactics then his eyes became soft and melted his heart. He looked at Y/N who kissed on little baby cheeks then crassed James hairs. Taehyung got a little jealous)... That's a cheating.
You guys are using your cute face.. okkk okk.. I can ignore it because you both little angels are very cute..but next time I will bring each of you a girlfriend so you will leave my wife.