Take Off My Jacket 🔞

After getting done their makeup boys started to leave but Jungkook was taking time to talk with Y/N. When he was going to leave Y/N stopped him.

Y/N - Ahhh... Jungkook...wait..(she tapped his shoulder)

Jungkook(turned and said) - What...?? Is something wrong..??(he touched his hair)

Y/N - No... Just a wait...( She came a little close to him and picked a eyelashes down his eyes then showed him)

Jungkook(giggled) - Ohhh...this...(touched his nose)

Y/N(cutely) - Okkk...put in on your hand...close your eyes then make a wish...and blow it away..

Jungkook(surprised) - Do you believe something like this....do you think it will come true ??

Y/N(embarassed and down her head) - Ahh...may be..but if you don't wanna..then it's okey.. sometimes it doesn't work.(slightly smiled)

Jungkook(stopped her) - Hey..hey..stop
Give me lashes..(smiled)

Y/N(excitedly gave him) - Here...make a wish with full heart.

Jungkook(he put it on his hand fist closed his eyes. His lips shaked to control his smile) - Okk..

Jungkook POV - Today I have everything but I feel something empty inside me...This heart wanna beats for someone special...bring me someone into my life who will rule my heart forever.

Then Jungkook blew it away and opened his eyes slowly. He saw a cute innocent girl with childish smily face watching him curiously. His heart beats became fast and loud. He touched his chest side. He slightly smiled and bit his lips then nodded his head.

Y/N(confused face) - What..????

Jungkook(put his hand on his pocket) - let's lee...if it comes true or not...

Y/N(thinking positive) - Hope..it will..finger cross.

Jungkook(playfully) - But You have to take responsibility for my wish.

Y/N(got nervous) - Haa...me ....but why??

Jungkook(giggled) - Because you are answerable for this.( Said in WARING tone and smiled then he walked away)

Taehyung who was getting a little touchup was secretly seeing them at door entry side and wanna listen their conversation.Jungkook saw Taehyung. He wrapped his hand on his shoulder and said.

Jungkook - Tae..Tae...hyung come on.. let's go..(bunny smile)

Taehyung(fake smile) - Jungkookie....
come on let's go...(suddenly stopped) ..Ohh..sorry...I forgot..I have to wear another jacket...you go...I am coming.

Jungkook - So you are jimin(to be late) today...(teased him)..okkk hurry up.

Jungkook left quickly. Taehyung said his makeup artist that he is done and she can go. Her makeup artist was confused about his talk with Jungkook but before she could think more Taehyung sent her to do somewhere else.

Y/N was fixing the things on the table. She was about to leave but Taehyung blocked her on her way to go.

Taehyung(baby smile) - Hiii...

Y/N(gently passed him smile) - Hiii..

Taehyung(being humble) - Y/N...will you help me....(looked at jacket side)..to wear..this jacket.

Y/N(amazed) - But Tae..ahhh this not the chosen one ...I think this jacket looks good on you.

Taehyung(being excited and shyly said) - Really...(he looked down)....
Amm..no..no..It's a bit uncomfortable for me...take me that one.