Icarion

I look at the birds in my backyard. I have always loved birds. I envied their freedom. I wanted to be like an Icarus, I wanted to have the audacity to not be cautious. I wished to be fearless. I have never been. With ever step I fear I did something wrong again. It's like I'm walking on cracked glass. Everytime I move I'm afraid I'll fall through. I wish I could simply walk or even run. But my life is not made that way. I take a sip from my tea. Why do I make birds out to be such complex creatures. My Icarion desires will not be fulfilled standing here dreaming about it.

I wonder what he's doing, if he still thinks about me. If he also violently wishes we were 21 again. Roaming the cities of wonder we had not seen yet. Marveling about the secrets this world holds for us hoping that one day we would not be one of them a. We can and shall dream shall we not? even though it might sound Icarian to you I still wish that one day my love for him would not have to go unnoticed. I would not have to go unnoticed. How cruel this simple world is. Is it simple? I think we hurt ourselves by making things too simple, is that not the reason why men aren't allowed to love other men or women other women? We all need to be the same, need to fit in. We all want the hair that's currently in style, we all want to be strong as we all need to have the urge to legally bind ourselves to the other gender regardless if we love them, we all need to have the same skin colour because if not you're less of a human being, you're not the same and you will go your whole life either fighting it or being subjected to things we don't want to admit to. How is it that humans have this need to be one? while still wanting to be individuals. It is puzzling to me How I do not have the choice of not wanting to be the same. We all shall be the same or you shall feel the consequences. So watch it, don't break the glass, watch it, don't fly too close to the sun, you will burn yourself young men. 

You will burn yourself

You will die

Don't fly too close to the sun Icarus

Sorry for the short chapter