Chapter 6

*This episode is for a more mature audience*

Fear creeped into every crack and crevice my body had. My outreached hand was trembling and my legs wobbled under me, threatening to buckle. My breath came out in short puffs, strangely visible to me. Why did the room temperature drop? Why was I so cold?
I felt something snake around my waist, a hand just out of the corner of my eye, grasping onto my elbow. Slowly, without thought, I fell into the body behind me, following his footsteps backwards. It was like the world went into slow motion, as I backed away from the door. I tumbled backwards, landing on top of him, his lips pressed close to my ear.

"My lovely mireasă cadavrală." He sighed. "I know I can't keep you here but I know there's a piece of me in there. It's so small, I can't feel it but it was enough. I want you to myself. Just for a little bit."

As the fear dissipated, the realization that I was trapped in the arms of a psychopath behind a closed door slowly crept into my very being. I tried to call on my magic but it wasn't responding.

I breathed out shakily, trying not to let the initial panic rise. He wasn't going to hurt me but his touch made me uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. I don't know what he had called me, but it didn't mean instant death. I needed to be patient. I needed to slow my heart rate.

The cold that had filled my veins were bleeding into my skin. I felt like tiny icicles pricked at my arms and froze my cheeks. It was cold, not because fear ran my blood through an ice block but because the temperature had suddenly dropped.

Clicking and groaning filled the room, my eyes shooting back towards the only door of the bedroom. A green smoke billowed from the floor, filling a small space as something moved within. The smoke was thick covering a space about ten feet wide, blocking all view of my only escape.

More clicking, and the smoke slowly started to dissipate. At first, I saw four red dots, glaring out towards me. Then, what came next, was...magnificent.

Two skeletons, broad and menacing, stood by the door. Their ivory dulled from what looked only to be of age. They were old but they were cladded in old roman armor, and each brandished a weapon. They stared at me, their faces devoid of all emotion. The undead.

He summoned actual skeletons.

They were blocking the door. But they were marvelous. I've never seen the dead rise in my presence before. My magic whirred inside of me, purring in awe and pleasure.

"Don't be scared. They won't hurt you." Ali whispered. His fingers grazed my throat, his nails lingering around where my carotid was. His other arm wrapped around my waist tightly.

He wanted a moment, that much was certain, however, this put me on edge. His intent wasn't to hurt me but every hair on my body stood on end at his touch. I tried to relax but his touch was ice cold, even through my clothes. It was him...it had to be. The temperature of the room dropped due to whatever power he had.

Necromancy.

It had to deal more with just raising the dead. Ali was most definitely powerful and I only have seen a teensy bit of it. Who knows how much was in store?

"I want to see my sister, Ali." I whispered. "I'll wait but please, don't make me wait too long."

He froze. No, I know I didn't cross a line because, deep down, I know he knows he crossed three in the small amount of time I've been awake. Probably several more while I was unconscious. He breathed out a sigh, as his hands starting gliding. One slowly down my shirt and the other, up my thigh. This was the first time I realized...

I was in an oversized T-shirt.

I had no pants, no underwear, no bra. This man was helping his self to my bare flesh because that's basically what I was. This T-shirt was probably his. No, this black t-shirt with Metallica written on the front, was most definitely his.

"Your hands." I said bluntly.

"Your skin is so soft." He said. "Your breasts are...firm. Your belly is...average. And your thighs..." He groaned and under me, I felt the unthinkable.

I gasped at the tight squeeze he gave me. "Okay, well help yourself."

"I'm done." He chuckled, pulling his hands away. "But, I think you should put a bit more clothes on."

He nudged me to my feet, before walking over to his dresser and pulling out a plain black skirt from the depths of one of his drawers. He sauntered back over to me, dropping down onto the balls of his toes. He gestured for me to put my foot through and I obliged.

The mixed signals this one was giving me is making my head hurt. The skirt just had an elastic band that sat at my waist, fitting perfectly. It flowed to about mid thigh, causing no restrictions in my movement. I felt a small tug, looking up to find the satisfied eye of my necromancer captor.

He stepped back, motioning towards the door where the two skeletal warriors stepped aside. I looked towards him once again before stepping towards the door. Slowly, I placed my hand on the doorknob before turning it and pushing it open.

On the other side, there was so much light my eyes took a second to adjust.