Chapter 21

Mature Content Warning. Readers Discretion Advised!!

My mind was a fog so thick, I couldn't form a single coherent thought.
His name?
"Ali." I said, breathlessly.
He spanked my thigh again. I yelped, the sting lingering a little afterwards.
"What's. My. Name?" He repeated, his breath tingling my thigh.
"Daddy." I corrected, remembering his demand.
"Good girl." He smiled, dropping his head to further indulge himself.
He worked his tongue fast against my clit, once again boiling the pot. The building sensation came back sooner than I expected. My toes tingled and I couldn't stop my body from writhing. DAWithout warning, he slipped a finger into my soaking core.
A scream broke from me as my pot overflowed. Sensational euphoria spread through me, whiting out my vision. I could still feel fucking everything. His lips caressing my lower folds. His finger slowly working in and out, forcing wave after wave of pleasure through my body. I could feel my fingers fisting the sheets by my head. I could feel my vocal cords thrumming as moan after moan escape me.
My legs are shaking, my breathing was ragged, and I lost all sense of where I was. Ali pulled his finger out, a whimper escaping my lips. "Daddy, no!"
"No worries, iubrie." A zipper and a little bit of shuffling, I felt his hands slide up my thighs. I felt his fingers grip my knees, pushing them open wide and up towards my waist. "I need you to start naming your demands, mireasa mea strigoi. Doamne, ești atât de frumoasă. Nu cred că pot rezista prea mult timp."
I'm not sure what the fuck he said but I have a feeling that I needed to get my brain working.
"Um," I said, sitting up and finally opening my eyes.
I looked down, realizing that his cock was standing firm so close to my entrance. He stared down at me, his curly black hair falling forward over his eyes. He was breathing heavily, as he gripped my knees more firmly.
"Ciara." He inched closer. "Please."
"I just need to complete the story. That's always been my goal." Will forever be my goal.
"And?" It was almost a growl as he crept closer.
I fumbled with my thoughts, trying to piece together what I want. The haze wasn't fully lifting but I reached for things in my mind that I could want. I didn't know what else to do.
"Oh, um, 50-50?" I asked. "Or, maybe, our power gain will be equal-ish and at the end of the day, we will be equally matched? So none of us will have more power over the other."
He looked up at me, shocked. "Are you sure that's what you want?"
"I've never been power hungry. If anything, I've always felt reluctant to becoming an Elder but it was always in my future. So yes, I'm sure."
He nodded, reaching for his cock, rubbing the tip against my entrance until it was coated in my moistness. A smile spread across his lips, as his face started to flush red.
"I love you, Ciara." He said, quietly. "Even if you don't love me, I know that I'll always love you. I have from the first moment I saw you."
My breath caught, a certain warmness spreading through me. I don't know if I love him. I don't know if I could even fall in love. What I do know, however, is that his declaration made me more excited than I think I should have been. That warm fuzzy feeling in the tummy brought elation and I didn't want that feeling to end.
"Last thing," I said, as he aligned himself. A dull pressure could be felt right at my core as he began to slide himself in. "I want you to never stop telling me that. Even if you're angry. Even if you hate me. Hearing you confess like that...I want you to always tell me you love me."
"Done." Without another word, he pushed himself in, forcing a gasp to leave my lips. His hands rested on my knees as he continued his descent into my depths until he reached the hilt.
There was no pain. Just a fullness that I wasn't expecting. He groaned, his head tilting back in ecstasy. Without warning, he slowly started to pull out. Before I could speak, he thrust hard into me, his balls slapping into my back entrance. Pleasure erupted through me, causing a moan to escape my lips.
His movements were slow but pleasurable. I closed my eyes, trying my hardest to relax into the bed. This was comfortable. This was pleasurable.
His hips started to move faster, bucking me fervently. More moans escaped my lips and I clutched my pillow harder.
He moved his hands from my knees to my waist, gripping me in a way to push further and harder. Finally, his pumping turned reckless, and I could tell he's lost himself in the sensation. Wet noises reverberated between us. White hot pleasure burned in the pit of my stomach, threatening to let loose through me.
"Fuck, Ciara." He groaned, dropping his hands and leaning over me. "You feel so fucking good. I'm so close."
I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, dragging him to my lips into a kiss. Hungry lips kissed me back, as he continued to thrust harder and harder. He parted his lips, encouraging me to do the same. His tongue lashed out, quickly engulfing my own tongue in a wild fury of need and want.

"Please, don't stop." I begged in a whisper. "I..."

"Then cum with me." He whispered back.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten strokes.

Ali moaned.
Blinding ecstasy ripple through me. My legs trembled violently, held open simply by his body as he gave a violent shudder after one more powerful thrust and stilled. Something thick and warm filled my small spaces causing more waves of pleasure to crash against my fried nerves.

Once the ripples quieted, I finally relaxed my tensed muscles, letting the exhaustion wash over me. I felt Ali do the same, our breaths matching in pace as he towered over me. His eyes met mine.

The emotion I saw in them...

He didn't need to say anything. I already knew it before it even left his lips.

"I love you."