Chapter 20

Mature Content Warning. Readers Discretion Advised.

Nope. I thought to myself.

Ali and I were now back in his bedroom, tossing the information that the Oracle gave us through our heads. It was a lot for me to take in but it seemed like Ali was doing just fine.

He sat on the edge of his bed, leaning back as he watched me pace. It was a hard concept to get behind, being a main character but whenever I looked over at Ali, my magic swirled in anticipation.

I could be with him.

I could...fall in love.

The temptation was so fucking sweet, I swear I thought I could taste the sugar of it all, directly on my tastebuds. As someone who could never have such a thing, this felt like such an amazing, impossible situation. I could never in a million centuries imagine me doing something this crazy.

Taking on the main character's role in completing the story...no, saving the fucking world, was something that I couldn't fully grasp. There was so much horror pooling in my stomach at the thought of actually putting myself in the main character's shoes. It made me want to vomit. If Elder Wolf knew I was having such thoughts, I didn't even want to imagine what her thoughts on this would be.

My Elder...

What the fuck was happening? Why was this happening? All the Story Witch's couldn't have just died. No, we can't die out and leave the worlds to fend for themselves. Then the whole world, all the worlds, should be collapsing. Right? Who was keeping the pieces together if it wasn't for us? If all Story Witch's are dead, what in the backwards, fucked up fairy tale do the other worlds look like right now. What pure ass, unfiltered chaos is happening out there?

If everything was alright at home, I should not have the Book of Story's Past. They would have to go through at least a thousand trained Story Witch's before they could even reach to Chamber of the Elders. Also, the Elder Witch's are by far, the most powerful beings to ever grace any world. Elder Wolf wouldn't have just carelessly given it to me unless something terrible had happened. All the books were here, in this story. The books had to hold the answer to what happened to my home.

However, the Ember were a huge problem. Someone most definitely needed to get rid of them and there's no way that someone is me. The Oracle sent my sister and her studs on a goose chase instead of on the true objective. It should be my job to collect the books so I could piece together what's left of the story, and she does her job to saving the world by collecting the relics. My job was always full of side quests, so why wasn't I tasked to find the books? That could be my side quest and she gets sent on the main quest. Maybe her magic powers will kick in if she actually follow the story line. This Oracle couldn't have known what she's talking about. I won't believe anything she says because it's all bullshit. I'm the Story Witch. I know what I'm doing.

Okay, okay, okay. Game plan. I need to find the hero, my sister, and instruct her to find the relics and then I'll find the books with Ali. This is the way things should be!

I stopped pacing and looked back towards Ali, who was watching me closely. He narrowed his eyes, and shook his head. "No."

"What?" I questioned.

"We are not going after the books."

My eyes grew wide. I'm not sure how he knew exactly what I was thinking. He couldn't have known me that well. We haven't even...

Oh God...I had to have sex with him.

I can't go after the books until I had more control over my magic. And in order to do that, I had to sleep with him. He would share the power with me and then, I could put everything back in order. I needed him on my side. See my reason and understand why I can't be the main character.

"I think-"
"No." He said again, finally dragging himself to his feet. "You don't talk. The gears are turning in that cute little noggin of yours and I don't think you're processing the right information so you're going to listen to me and meet my demands."

He reached up with his hands, cupping my cheeks. His large hands were warm, cooling my flushed skin from my previous pacing. He caressed a thumb under my eye, staring at me so intently, it made me want to shrivel inside myself. My magic disobeyed me for the umpteenth time, latching on his hands and caressing the magic under his skin.

"I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and I am so beyond fucking happy I get to keep you." He brushed his lips against mine softly. "I love you. And I'm ready to spend every last damn day with you."

"I can't be the hero." I whisper.

"Cry me a river. You are and that's the end of it." He pulled away, guiding me towards the bed. Sitting me down, he starts unlacing my converses. "The first thing I want, is for you to give me a chance. I now can see that you're going to try to fix things despite what the old hag said. When the chance comes to give me up, I don't want you to take it."

"Ali-"

"I don't like your sister. Period, Ciara." He continued, after pulling off both my shoes. His hands glided from my ankle up to my thighs. "The second thing is that I want you to marry me. We will go pick out a ring right after, and I will register with who the fuck ever, as long as I get to call you my wife."

"Ali!" He suddenly loops his arms under my thighs, and quickly pulled the thin black fabric of my underwear off. Before I could say anything else, he lifts my legs to drape over his shoulders, forcing me to lean back on the bed. I caught myself with my elbows, trying to prop myself up.

The fabric of my dress had ridden up to my hips, and now he was staring directly in between my legs. His hot breath ran tingles through me, and I instinctively tried to close them. I hadn't once realized how much stronger Ali was compared to me. He didn't even struggle against my movement. Instead,  he leaned forward, licking my pussy from bottom to top without a single look of hesitation. I gasped at the sensation.

"Gods, you taste amazing."

"Ali." I breathed, my legs shaking.

"The third thing," He gave another vigorous lick, and I yelped. "You call me daddy when I fuck you."

In the next breath, he dove right in, lapping at my clit with a hunger I would have never anticipated. I reached for his head, falling back into the bed. My fingers collided with silky strands but my muscles went flaccid as a full pot in the pit of my stomach started to stew.

Everything was so loud. Moans filled the room. My heart beat was in my ears, pulsing throughout the rest of my body in gentle, satisfactory waves. The pot was beginning to rise to a slow bubble, heat emanating to my core. My toes curled, and I think they were starting to go numb. They were well in the air but I couldn't see them. Oh shit, I had closed my eyes. No, I couldn't keep them open. With every chance, a new bubble in my metaphorical pot popped and they would slink right back shut.

This sensation wasn't painful. Oh Gods, it was...sensational. Incredible. Out of this fucking world. The exhilarating climax that would shift my entire being. What happens when the pot reaches to a full on boil? What happens when the water starts to overflow? My legs trembled violently in his arms. I was so close to finding out. Oh Gods, all I wanted to do was find out.

Suddenly, he stopped, pulling away.

"Fourth thing. When you realize that you love me, you tell me immediately. No matter where we are or what we're doing. I want to hear you say it."

My eyes shot open at his request. Initially they were blurry but when they cleared, I could see a soft smile on his face. He grabbed at my hips, pulling me to the edge of the bed, my ass hanging slightly over. Without warning, he spanked my thigh, a smirk forming on his lips. "Stop running from me. I haven't gotten my fill. Now, what is my name?"