Much Needed Info

Updates every Friday at 10 am (US Time)

Another story I've begun and hopefully can finish as well. This story will be a Genshin Impact x reader. I won't be doing everyone from Liyue. It will mainly revolve around Xiao, Zhongli, and Osial (yes, I know he has a wife but let's say he's like Uzui from Demon Slayer). The first meetings will also be in that order.

Time: This takes place before the traveler wakes up and before the Archon War. It's when the soon-to-be Abyss Prince is still roaming the lands looking for his slumbering sister (I'm not sure if it's like that in the original story, but let's say it's an AU then).

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 32 (before coming to Teyvet)

Height/Weight: your choice

Status: Previously died from poison—Reincarnated

Element: Anemo & Geo

Weapon Choice: sword/polearm

-The handguard can move up, and the handle extends with a switch. Forming a polearm.

Likes: Being prepared for missions, training with Kaeya and Dilluc, animals, enjoying late night walks, star gazing, stories of archons and other gods, exploring new places, friends, *cough* *cough* Xiao/Zhongli/Osial, elemental bursts (thinks they look cool), etc

Hates: Past life, making mistakes, children (cause they cry when she tries to hold them), the treasure hoarders, Abyss Order, Fatui, dressing up, snobby/egotistic men, fake friends/people, bratty/jealous girls, being called weak, etc

Personality: She tends to be reserved, but once you warm up to her, she's a fun person to be with. She takes her missions seriously, and you'll never find her unprepared for one. She is also quite clumsy and tends to run into things (especially if she's embarrassed or just wants to get away). She is very suspicious of people at first, but if you can prove that she can trust you. Then she'll open up.

She's kind to everyone she meets, and has quite the humor. Even though she isn't quick to truly smile, the times she does are always cherished. She may despise the Abyss Order, but after every kill, she prays for a steady path to Celestia (or whatever heaven is in Genshin). (And then, whatever else I added to the story that I forgot to mention)