chapter 1: jasper Nevada

It was just a normal day at the I.M.P office with loona staring at her phone as the others came back from the recent job.

Blitz: well, that was surprisingly easy.

Millie: yeah, guess it really was a small ghost town.

Loona: the fuck are you guys talking about?

Moxxie: it was mostly because the job was very easy this time.

Caddy: because it was in this one town Jasper Nevada, I haven't even heard of that shit hole.

Blitz: anyone could easily get away with a bunch of illegal shit down there and nobody would fuckin' notice.

Loona: any crime?

Blitz: yes, I can safely say that town is a ghost town.

Moxxie: we can all safely say that, because nobody even knows that town exists.

Then blitz, moxxie and Millie left the room while loona and caddy were staring at each other and slightly grinning.

2 hours later.

Loona and caddy invited Octavia to hang out in Jasper Nevada since Octavia didn't want to stay with her Mom that weekend.   They were just walking down the sidewalk (loona and caddy were in their human disguises while Octavia was just hiding in a hoodie) until they saw three kids.  One 16 year old boy, a girl with parts of her hair pink, and a small 12 year old boy with glasses, the 12-year-old was standing next to a dog robot (to make a long story short that's an animatronic copy of the FNAF character fetch from the Fazbear frights book fetch).  Suddenly a random kid came out of nowhere carrying a bunch of metal parts as police sirens were heard.

Girl 1: I've got the stuff, grab fetch!

Girl 2: but you told us not to...

Girl 1: FUCKING GRAB FETCH, FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Then the 12 year old boy immediately grabbed the animatronic and ran off with the other kids, with police not giving a shit as Loona, Caddy, and Octavia watched everything happen from afar.

Loona: wow, blitz was actually right about something, you can get away with crimes here.

Octavia: that is seriously fucked up.

A few hours later, at night the trio were just looking at the night sky (Loona and Caddy were out of their human disguises) they were just behind an abandoned building until they heard...

???: WATCH OUT!!!

Octavia: what the fuck?

The three of them turned around to see the teenage boy from earlier running towards them while a bunch of giant robots were fighting each other behind him.

Caddy: HOLY SHIT!!!

Loona: ARE ROBOTS USUALLY THAT FUCKIN' BIG!?!

Then loona got herself, caddy and Octavia out of the aim of one robot aiming their blaster arm at them, almost killing them as it took the shot.

Teen boy: are you three alright!?

Caddy: we almost got killed, asshole!  The fuck do you think!?

Teen boy: okay, sorry.

Loona: don't apologize, she just gets like this.

Octavia: who are you?

Teen boy: does that matter?  I mean seriously, does that matter?  Like, what are you three!?

Caddy: I'm not trusting a teen idiot unless I get a name.

Jack: fine, my name's Jack!

Loona: *with sarcasm* thanks!