chapter 10: Fizzarolli's adjustment

Shameless bit

Jack was sleeping while Blitz was tying a rope around his ankle until he notices the camera and stops.

Blitz: I'm about to do some funny shit and you need me to tell you what happened last time on transformers prime helluva boss?

Show

The scene begins with Fizzarolli next to an unconscious Asmodeus.  It's been three days since the incident and Asmodeus was still unconscious.  Blitz came into the room comforting Fizzarolli, who then started crying.  The scene then cuts to the main room of the base.

Ratchet: I know that Stella gave the order to infect him with dark Energon, but bringing Asmodeus here!?

June: how can you even think about letting that monster here?

Felicity: why are you even here!?

Leela: yeah, didn't we put a restraining order on you after you kidnapped Blitz and Stolas's baby and tried to give him up for adoption in Texas?

Loona: wow, June.  Really saying that negative stereotype about the deadly sins?

June: what?

Caddy: yeah, the deadly sins are not horrible people.  In fact I went to Mammon's clown concert that promoted his yearly clown pageant when i was a kid.

Raf: were still learning new things about hell every day.

Smokescreen: they're not horrible people.  Me and Loona party with Beelzebub and she's nice.

Jack: wait Beelzebub is a girl?

Millie: yeah.  Did you think that all of the deadly sins were men?

Moxxie: shame on you!

Loona: that was fuckin' offensive.

Ratchet: maybe, tell us these things!

Then Blitz and Fizzarolli walked into the room, with fizz wiping away a tear.

Barbie wire: you okay, fizz?

Fizzarolli: barley....

Blitz: oh yeah, I haven't introduced you to everyone.  Fizzarolli, this is Optimus prime, Ratchet, Bulkhead, Arcee, Circuitjack, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Jack, Raf, Miko, Felicity, agent Fowler and June.

Fizzarolli: you mean the bitch that kidnapped your kid?

Blitz: yep.

June: why did you call me that?

Loona: are you fucking serious?  You kidnapped his newborn son.  My brother!

Miko: so, now that introductions have been over we can get to asking questions.  So, Fizzarolli, what's your story?  Why are you dressed as a clown?  How do you know Asmodeus so well?  What's with the robotic limbs?

Fizzarolli: are they all like this?

Caddy: no, while Miko asks questions, Felicity just hits you with the entire story of Five Nights At Freddy's.

Fizzarolli: what?

Felicity: I'll tell you that soon.

Fizzarolli: so what do you guys do for fun around here?

Leela: I don't know.

Felicity: well, sometimes we fuck with Jack.

Fizzarolli: why?

The scene then cuts to Blitz tying a rope around Jack's ankle while he was sleeping.  After tying him Blitz and Fizzarolli got on a horse with the other side of the rope tied on its leg.