Chapter 17 - Better than me

-Jason's P.O.V-

He was gone. Just like that. I sat up and leaned onto the wall. God why am I so stupid?! I treated him like property.

"Why do I care how I treated him? I don't need him? This is just an excuse for him to finally be able to date Liam. " I took a breath and got up and walked to my room.

"He can go make out with his new boyfriend for all I care." I brought my hand to my face and realized I was crying.

Don't cry. Don't show your weakness.

I layed down on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

I care about how I treat him because I treated him wrong. He deserves better.

At least better than me.

Next day at school.

I sat at my old lunch table. The one with my friends. True friends. They would understand that I make mistakes. I mess up.

That is what Tyler was. A mistake.
I messed up and dated him.

But he was great. He was kind, cute, and could make you laugh easily. I looked over at his table.

He looked happy and untouched by breaking up with me. He sat their with Scott, Liam, Naomi, and all of the other stupid band geeks. Making them laugh.

Why was he happy? Why would he be happy? Was what we had not worth him crying over?

"Jason. You ok? You've been staring at his table for at least 5 minutes." Austin asked.

Before I looked back at him I put on a smile. "Yeah, just glad I'm finally out of a relationship."

Everyone cheered. Happy I wasn't hungup on him. But I was. Insanely.

~&Authors Note&~

Hey guys Blue here and don't kill me. I am so so so so so sorry.

I haven't been on/written on Wattpad in like forever. (I blame Tumblr.)

But I really wanted some sad Jason. So I wrote it.....

Also, 10k reads HOLY SHIT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Anyways thank you for 10k reads and almost 500 votes. I will try to write more!

Bye my colors!!!
~Blue♥