Chapter 4 - Locker Problems

Tyler's P.O.V

"Im really sorry I just am here late im supposed to meet someone to show me around."

Before I could speak Mrs.Anna yelled from the office.

"Tyler I see you met Jason," she smiled but then immediately frowned and said," and his coffee. "

"Yes mam I met him and the coffee was my fault. "

"Ok well Jason please take him on the tour."

I nodded and grabbed Tyler's arm leading him to the cafeteria. He was suprised by this and almost fell over when I started dragging him, which got me a glare from Mrs.Anna.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok so that was the tour. Any questions?"

He looked up from his lockers lock,

"Well yeah I kinda can't get this to open."

"Ok so that's going to be a problem,"  I moved him out of the way, "what's your combination if you don't mind?"

"10, 9, 3, 6" I unlocked it with ease.

I moved and let him try. No luck.

I got behind him and led his hands to the right numbers. *CLICK* "Thanks." He said with a blush.

Was that weird I was just trying to help.

"No problem come on lets go get breakfast." We walked into the cafeteria and he slipped on a napkin.

Without thinking I caught him.  And as if on cue kids from the bus lane walked into the cafeteria and saw me holding him.

I blushed and he hid his face. I helped him up the rest of the way.

Why did I blush? God that was embarrassing. I hope they didn't think anything of that.

~&Authors Note&~

Hey guys hope you liked it. I said I was going to post a chapter and I did.

TOLD YOU!!!

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 200 READS AND FOR 28 VOTES!!!!!

QOTC: Would you like a character contest in the future??

Bye my colors!!!

~Blue