Chapter 2 - Practice

Tyler's P.O.V

"I haven't seen you around before are you new." He said not breaking eye contact.

"Ummmm. Yeah I just arrived all the way from Canada."

"Cool, im Jason and you aree?"

"Tyler"

"Well Tyler I'll see you around and sorry I ran into you."

He waved goodbye as he left.

Jasons P.O.V

I hopped in my car and started driving home. *ding* I looked down at my phone to see a text from Austin, one of my best friends.

'Hey why aren't you at practice?'

PRACTICE?!?!

Ohh god I forgot that was today. I put my phone down and raced down to the baseball diamond.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I got there all the other players were done with warmups and were playing a demo game.

"JASON why were you late!" My baseball coach yelled.

"Sorry coach I forgot today was practice."

"Well because of that little misshapen you are going to the principal after practice to help her with files. Understand!" He yelled like a drill sergeant.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh god my legs are like jello from having to run several extra laps around the track. I hobbled into the school and to the office that I sadly knew very well.

"Hello Jason," Mrs.Anna said as I grabbed the stapler she held up a hand motioning me to stop what I was doing. ," No need for that just come to school tommorrow early I need you to show a new kid around."

I mentally groaned," What time?" I said whipping out my phone to put an alarm in.

"6:45." She said not glancing up from her paperwork.

"Ok I'll be here tommorrow." I said gloomingly.

~&Authors Note&~

Here is part two! Also thank you for reading, voting, and leaving the nice comments they mean alot!

Bye my colors!!!

~Blue♥