Chapter 8 - Eager

-Jasons P.O.V-

We parted and looked at each others eyes. He blushed and I got off him. He stood up and fixed his hair.

"Sorry about that..." he said quietly.

"No i- its fine." I said glancing down at my feet.

"Well," he cleared his throat," lets go sit down."

I felt so awkward.  I started going through it in my mind. Why did I do that?! God he probably is so confused and grossed our by me right now.

"So," he looked at me with a smile,"do you wanna do your French homework right now?" He got up and sat next to me.

I scooted closer to him and took out my homework.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We had about 10 minutes before class and we were almost done with the homework. I slammed my pencil down when I finished. I did a little victory dance in my chair and gazed at the page.

This is the first one all year that I finished.

"Now the real question is can you say the words." Tyler said glancing up at me from his math page.

"Oh course I can."

"Ok then say this sentence. " he said while pointing at the first sentence on the paper.

"La fille et le garcon mangent."

"Those are the correct words but the way you pronounce them makes you sound like a fucking retard." He said laughing. I folded my hands in front of me and pouted. "Its not that bad." Which of course me saying that made him burst out laughing. I continued to pout and then the bell rang.

I walked with him to his class. "You know Jason i know where my classes are." He said near the door. I leaned on the wall, "I know i just wanted to talk to you longer." I felt my face got hot and i looked down so he woulden't notice. "Well thank you for walking me to my class and for the tour it was nice." He gleamed at me, "See you during lunch."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and I ran to the door wanting to get to the lunch room fast. "Looks like Jason is eager to see his boyfriend." Scott a band kid said making half the class giggle. " He's not my boyfriend. And your one to talk." I said jokeingly back. "Look ok bro im not going to reply anything to smart but you might as well start sitting at Liams table." Liam gasped and acted hurt. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, quit teasing Jason and lets go to lunch." Mrs.Kidd said. "Yeah so he can see his boyfriend." Naomi said under her breath. After that i heard several snickers through out the class.

I entered the room and began looking for Tyler. I saw him in line for lunch an joined him. "Hey Jason," he said as soon as he saw me.  "Hi." I said as we continued through the line.

~& Authors Note &~

Hope you liked this chapter I made it a little longer because THIS STORY HAS 1K READS!!!!!

Thank you guys!!

Also! Naomi,Liam, and Scott I promise im not going to make you bullys I just wanted to kinda make you mess with Jason.

QOTC: Do you you have any internet friends? If  so who?

AOTC: YES! princess21092, she is a great writer and is extremely nice. I don't know if im her friend but shes mine.

Bye my colors!!!

~Blue♥