Chapter 12 - TAG!

-The next day (Sunday)-

-Jasons's P.O.V-

I began getting ready to go to the park. Tyler and I wanted to go early before anyone was there. I stepped outside and immediately walked back in. Ok I need a jacket.

I grabbed my thickest hoodie and walked to my car. I felt a vibration from my pocket and grabbed my phone from it.

"Morning c:" I smiled at that. A simple "morning" made me smile and blush like their was no tomorrow. That was all it took.

I plopped a thermas of hot cocoa and three blankets in the passenger seat.

I pulled up and saw a familiar figure on the bench. I grabbed the few things that I brought and walked up to him.

"Hi Jason." He said putting his hands in his hoodie pocket. His nose was a little red along with his cheeks reddening from the cold.

"Hey. Come on I got this." I put one of the blankets on the ground and gave him one. He snuggled next to each other with blankets. He told me stories of his school in Canada. I told him some from when I was younger.

We sat there sipping the cocoa. We layed down and looked at the sky, which was just now getting brighter. 

"So Jason," he said looking at the clouds ," Whatcha want to do?"

I thought for a minute before sitting up and poking him. "Tag!" I said as I shot up and ran.

"Get back here!" He yelled chasing after me. I ran around the playground and looked behind me to see if he was following me. I didn't see him so I stopped I turned around and looked for him.

I got tackled and heard ,"I win you lose!" I looked at Tyler and saw he had a stupid grin. "Dang you're faster than I thought." I said while going towards our blanket and laying down.

I kissed his forehead and heard a gasp from behind us. We got up at the same time and in behind us on the sidewalk was a mother covering a child's eyes and a girl that I'm pretty sure went to our school.

Tyler shrugged and lied back down. I followed and went back to snuggling him.

-Monday-

I woke up to another good morning and smiled like an idiot. I got dressed and grabbed a monster from the fridge before leaving. I hopped into my car and drove to school.

I came early since Tyler's bus is always early, and since I wanted to talk to him before class. I pulled up to my spot and saw a two busses pull in. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

I saw Tyler step off the bus looking like he was going to cry. I then saw Chance, a popular asshole, flicking his ears and heard him saying,"Hey fag wanna walk any faster I have places to be." Then pushing Tyler down.

I ran to Tyler and saw him crying. I sat next to him and hugged him. "Tyler. How long has he been doing that?"

He wiped his tears on his sleeves before responding," I don't know I got on this morning and he just started calling me a fag and slapping and flicking me. And the fucking driver even saw he just didn't care."

He wiped away the last of his tears and we got up. I saw his hands bleeding slightly from sidewalk scrapes and grabbed his arm. "Come on we are going to clean this."

~&Authors Note&~

I HAVE TACKLED MY WRITER'S BLOCK!

I hope you liked the chapter and THANK YOU for over two thousand read it means a lot! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

QOTC: What other ships do you ship?

Bye my colors!!!
~Blue