Chapter 6 - Footsies

-Tyler's P.O.V-

I ran into the band hall with the girl. I heard the band playing when we entered. They stopped.She made her way to her seat as I made my way to the director.

I handed him a note from the office to prove that I could actually play.

"Ok," he said ," Umm you can sit by Liam. Liam raise your hand for him."

A boy with dirty blonde hair raised his hand and I sat next to him. "Liam can you show him what we are playing and make sure that he's all set up? Also, Scott can you play the snare for this?"

Liam shyly nodded and blushed while Scott went to the back of the room.

-------------------------------------------

After band we had a twenty minute break time. I sat in the corner table of the lunch room. Soon a I saw someone come up to my table. It was Jason.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked pointing at the seat across from me. I grabbed my backpack off the table and sat it next to me so he could sit.

"So how was band?"

"It was good I just got lost."

He giggled," Ok well if you ever need a tour I don't mind doing it again."

-Jason's P.O.V-

He closed his book and looked at me.

"So. How was your elective?" His foot nudged mine as he said that.

"Ohh you know it was good." I started to nudge his back and soon a footsie war was going on.

We stopped when we got a glare from some cheerleaders from a different table.

He pulled out his phone and began playing Piano Tiles.

He soon got mad at the game and put his phone down. "Looks like someone is mad." I said poking his neck. He squeaked and moved. "Are you ticklish?"

"Yes!" He said laughing while I kept tickling him.

The bell went off and I stopped. I walked him to his last block so he didn't get lost. Again. Then went to my block.

"Looked like Jason has a thing for the new kid." Naomi one of the girls who sat at my table said. "Shut up I do not." I said while she laughed.

Do I really I mean he is really cute and his flippy hair with his glasses the fit hi- Ok I might have to think about this for a bit.

~& Authors Note &~

Hoped you liked the chapter!

Thank you to:

Miamwiam, naomigamernerd, and darkefox. For doing the character contest!

Also a big thanks for 500 reads!!!!

QOTC: What band instrument do you play?    If you don't play one what would you like to play?

Bye my colors!!!

~Blue♥