Chapter 13 - The fight.

-Tylers P.O.V-

Jason grabbed my arm careful to not touch the scrapes on my hands.

"Come on we are going to go clean this."

He lead me throught the school to the nurses office and sat me down while he signed me in. After making up an excuse on what happened to my hands she bandaged them and we went to breakfast.

It was silent. Jason hadn't said a word since we left the nurses office. He got up and sat next to me.

"Look Jason I would like to know why your so DAMN quiet."

"Reasons."

-Jasons P.O.V-

"Reasons" I said while glaring at Chance's table. I was mad. No. I was pissed. Are you that much of an asshole to hurt people over there preference? I hate it. I hate him.

I was going over the many ways I could fix this problem when I felt someone shake me.

"Jason I know your mad at him but the bell just rang and we have to go."

I nodded and got up. I walked with tyler to his class and he gave me a peck on the cheek before saying," Don't do anything stupid."

"To bad because thats what im going to do." I said before he walked in.

-After class at lunch-

I went to the door as soon as I could and waited to be dismissed to lunch. When we were dismissed I didn't look for Tyler I looked for Chance.

-Tylers P.O.V-

I saw Jason in the line he still looked mad about this morning. He went throught the line and all he got was soup? I waved him over but he had other plans. He weaved past people and started going towards Chances table.

I saw him mouth something and Chance turn around. I saw soup fly and a tray hit Chance in the face. As fast as that was they were both on the floor now.

This was a completely different Jason.

The teachers pulled then apart Chance was curled up looking like he was about to sob.

"Don't ever fucking touch my boyfriend again!" Jason yelled out before Mr.Thomas put his hand over his mouth. You could still hear muffled curse words being yelled at Chance as Jason was being dragged by teachers towards the office.

I put my hands in my pockets and hurried through the line. I sat a seat away from some kids in my band class. They all got up and scooted next to me.

~&Authors Note&~

I hope you liked the chapter I kinda rushed this.

QOTC: Did any of you go to Tyler and Kyle's Bean Up????????

Bye my colors!!!
~Blue♥