Chapter 5 - ALGEBRA?!

Tyler's P.O.V

I felt heat spread through my face as people walked in. Jason brought me up and had obviously lost interest in talking to me. I ran to catch up to him.

"Sorry that I fell or something."

"It's not your fault. Are you ok?"

"Uhhhh yeah thanks for asking."

We went through the line and got our food as we sat down. He was embarrassed and you could tell. People were starting and pointing at us and this was probably not a good start to the year.

-------------------------------------------

After we got our breakfast we went our different ways and I went to the class Jason showed me.

I looked around and sat near the back. Everyone took a seat and began working on Algebra..... for fucks sake of course that's my first class.

-------------------------------------------

It was lunch time. I looked for somewhere to sit but then felt a hand tap on my back.

It was Jason.

"Wanna sit with me?"

"I don't know anyone but you so sure."

I sat at the table and we began talking.

"So Tyler did you find all of your classes do far?"

"Yeah but Algebra for first block really?!"

"Sucks doesn't it I have history for first."

"Yeah..." I just looked at him and before he saw me I looked away.

*Brrrrriiiiiinnnnngggg*

"Well off to baseball see you around!"

"Ok bye."

-------------------------------------------

I looked around for something to remind me of where it was. I landmark I guess you could say.

I can't find this band hall for the life of me.

I saw a girl with strawberry blonde hair walk by and she had a clairinet case.

"Hey sorry but I don't know where the band hall is can you help."

"Sure follow me, as you can kinda tell im heading there right now. So what instrument do you play."

"Flute, it's in my backpack."

"I wish I was a flute I could carry the case in my backpack. Here we are the band hall."

~& Authors Note &~

Here's the chapter I promised!

Did you like??? Also I am going to put up a character contest on my tumblr .

@CamillaWonders458

Also I want to thank you guys for 300+

reads!!!

BYE MY COLORS!!!

~Blue♥