Chapter 14 - Toned Down Gayness

-Tylers P.O.V-

Scott came really close to me and whisper. "Uhhh we told you you could sit by us."

"I don't know man Liam might just be to gay. Tyler has to step up on his gayness if he wants to sit with us." Naomi said while stroking her chin as if she had a beard.

I almost snorted a pea from laughing and Liam mocked fake hurt from the statement.

"Yeah I mean sure he's dating a dude but," she drifted off ,"he's a football dude and that tones down the gayness."

"I used to be a ballerina. Is my gayness up enough for you know?"

They broke up into laughter and Liam spoke up," Now you might have beaten me."

"It's bad enough that you play flute but ballet." Scott said still laughing.

"HEY! What the fuck is wrong with flute?" Liam yelled across the table.

Scott raised his hands up in defense and spoke up, "So uhhh. What happened with Jason and Chance?"

"Man I don't know. Chance was an asshole this morning to me but I didn't think Jason would beat him up for it."

"So are you worried about him he might have gotten hurt?"

"No. He had to be dragged out by THREE teachers. Chance had his ass handed to him."

The bell rang and we were walking to the band hall when I got a text.

Jason: Hey you know what you should do?

Tyler: I don't know what?

Jason: You should skip the rest of that school day and come hang out at house.

Tyler: Shit man they suspended you?

Jason: yeah :(

Tyler: I'm headed there right now.

~&Authors Note&~

Hey guys thank you for waiting while I felt with everything that happened.

My mom got out on the 23 (though she was supposed to get out way earlier) and she is doing fine just scared to drive.

Also! Before you go I am apart of a boom called Ten Little Writers. It is written by the amazing Princess21092. So please go check it out she is an amazing writer.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a happy new year.

Bye my colors!!!
~Blue♥