Chapter 7 - Tutor

YAY I FOUND THE DANG CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

:D

-Jason's P.O.V-

I couldn't get it out of my head what if I really did like Tyler? My thoughts were interrupted by my math teacher yelling at the class to start taking notes.

I huffed and started grabbing my binder out of my bookbag. Someone knocked at the door. Mrs.Fellow opened the door and a kid asked if they could take a test in here.

She nodded and Tyler walked in. He sat across from me with his test. I glanced up from the notes I was taking and looked at him.

I felt something nudge my foot. I grinned and nudged it back. I looked away from the board and saw Tyler smile as we kept play footsies.

He finished his test he wrote something on the corner of my notes. It was a number. "I need another tour tommorrow," He silently said," Text me if you can't do it."

He walked out the class while I was still staring at the number.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the office and to Mrs.Annas door. I knocked and she called me in.

"Yes Jason?"

"You know that new kid? Tyler."

"Yes why?"

"Well after I gave him the tour he still got lost and I was wondering if I could give him another tour?"

"Well sure but im not going to be here till 7 so the janitor will have to let you in. I'll tell him."

"Thank you." I said as I waved leaving.

I walked to my car and hoped in and drove home. I plopped on my bed and took out my page with the number.

J: Hey is this Tyler

T: Yep

J: Well I can give you another tour tommorrow at 6:20.

T: Cool thanks!!! I have to do my homework so I'll talk to you in the morning.

J: Okay bye

I turned off my phone and hastily took out my homework. Algebra, History, and French homework. This is to much homework.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm and saw I didn't finish my French homework. Ohh well by the looks of it I tried. I ran a comb through my hair and got into my uniform.

I arrived at the school early that way I could eat my breakfast. The janitor let me in and I stood in the hallway and opened up my monster and my granola bar.I had finished my breakfast and took out the homework that I didn't finish.

Feminine and masculine verbs! This is so stupid when am I ever going to need French. I groaned mentally and kept trying.

I heard the door open but didn't look up from the homework. Someone walked up to me and lightly kicked my leg.

"You having trouble there Jason."

"Yeah French homework it's so fucking confusing she sucks at teaching and just makes me more confused."

"Well I can help."

I looked at him. "I would love help with my homework but even if you help me im going to still fail the test."

"I can help with that to." He said sliding down the wall to join me on the floor.

"I could tutor you I mean I speak French so It wouldn't be hard."

"I wouldn't mind that but," I said putting away my stuff," I have to give you a tour."

We got up and began walking down the hall and to his locker. "This thing again." He said flatly. I laughed and gave him the code.

-Tylers P.O.V-

I kept putting the code in and failing. Why is this so damn hard like why can't the just have keys! Jason decided to help me he got behind me and guided my hands to the right numbers. *CLICK*

I did a little happy dance that I - well we could open it.

He gave me a tour of the rest of my classes and showed me the band hall again.

We had about 20 minutes to spare do we sat in the cafeteria. We started talking until I saw a flash of mischief in his eyes. He tickled me I fell out of the seat and he followed.

I was being tickled while he was on top of me. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. My breathing called down.

-Jasons P.O.V-

I looked into his eyes and as if on purpose my arms gave out and my lips hit his he started kissing back. We parted for air and then he grabbed my jacket and brought me into a deeper kiss. I heard the door open but I didn't care we were hidden enough.

~&Authors Note&~

Hope you liked it!! It was quite long.

I made this chapter longer than normal just to say thank you for 600 reads and for 60+ votes!!

Also I was scrolling through the MunchingUniverse tag and I saw that StormyNights9500 has lost her login to Wattpad. So she is continuing her writing of 'Your stars are my light' on a new account StormyNights95352. Can you go check it out so she can get he reads back she deserves it.

Bye my colors!

~Blue♥