Chapter 18 - Better than you

~Note~ Italics mean a flashback.

Jason's P.O.V-

This wasn't the first time my anger had gotten me in trouble and it definitely won't be the last.

****
It was making me mad. They kept taking my stuff. I looked at him. Logan. He kept taking my things. The teacher would always brush it off. With him obviously being the favorite and me one of the least.

"Come on Jason jump a little higher." He said with a sneer. "Ohh but you can't you're to short."

I fell to the ground as he pushed me aside and threw my sandwich into the trash can near the door.

I got up quietly and glared at him.
"Aww what are you going to do shorty?"

Being as short as I was I couldn't hit his face so I went for the next option. I brought my leg back fast and kicked him between the legs. He fell onto his knees in pain and I could reach his face now. So I started hitting him. The teacher came in moments later dragging me away screaming while another teacher helped the crying Chance.

----

"Jason this is the fourth time we have had to move you to a new school because of these incidents. You're only in third grade. You need to stop hurting people the second they make you mad and grow up a little." My mom lectured towards me looking at me in the review mirror.

"Please." She said quietly. "If you don't stop now it could be a big problem for you and others around you." I ignored her and crossed my arms while looking out the window.

"Just think about it ok?" After that she didn't say another word the entire ride home.
*****

-------------------------------------------------------------
-Tyler's P.O.V-

I can do anything without Jason breathing down my back. We only dated for five days and we had started dating after we just met and he wasn't the nice guy I thought he was. Of course he wasn't I didn't take enough time to get to know him. Who am I kidding. It won't work.
I'm not going to try for someone who almost hurt me I deserve better than that.

*the next day at school*

I thought he would ignore me and be pissy but he seemed to look fine. He was smiling and talking to his friends. Oh well better for me. I looked at Scott and he was looking at one of the peices we had for the fall concert with the dumbest look on his face.

"Do you need help?" I asked while laughing a little bit. "Yeah I need help in slapping some sense into our director. Who the fuck picks a song thats 56 beats per minute! The is the slowest god damn somg I have ever played. Like as a percussionist I am offended that he make me play this."

"It will make you be a better musician." Naomi said as she sipped on a milk from her breakfast.

He pointed at her angrily,"Don't give me that shit he says the same exact thing and honestly I might beat him up. Because I am a great musician. But like most people I want fast songs not these slow feel your braims melt out through your nostrials from boredom crap."

I started to tune out the conversation not being to intrested in it and looked at Jason. He started to turn his head in my direction and I couldn't look away fast enough he would definitely see me.When I made eye contact with him he gave me a disgusted look and turned back to his friends.

Yeah.
I deserve better than someone who would treat me like that.

I deserve someone better than you.

~&Authors Note&~

Guess who got a bunch of messages so they finally updated......

I- it. Me.

It was me.

I am super sorry that I completely abandoned this story I guess I just found intrest in another website. *Tumblr*

Also, thank you for 13k reads. 666 STARS AND 420 COMMENTS!! Those numbers are just great if you ask me.

Unfortunately this will be the last chapter due to the reason that I never get on this site and have ran out of ideas for the story.

However if you would like to possibly get more stories (not this one) on other things such as: aot/snk, Free!, Haikyuu!, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, etc.
Then you should follow me on Tumblr.

http://sei-cosi-carino.tumblr.com

And that is all so......

Bye my colors!!!
~Blue♥