Chapter 1 - Texas

~Tyler's P.O.V~

A new school with new "friends" sounded fine and dandy to my mom but to me it was just pure terror.

Were moving to Texas and it's hard moving away from the life and friends that I have always had.

We pulled into the driveway of the new house, stepped out of the car and I melted. Holy shit it's hot.

"Just a little bit of heat." My mom said shielding her eyes so she could see the house better.

"A LITTLE BIT MOM IM SWEATING RIVERS!"

"Oh grow some balls and unpack!" My aunt said grabbing two boxes.

I huffed as I grabbed a box and started bringing it in.

~Time skip 40 minutes~

Ok im done.

I've brought in the boxes.

Helped mom unpack the kitchen things. And I slightly sorted out my room. I counted on my fingers.

I walked down stairs and my mom said," Tyler can you help your dad move in the furniture??"

"Sorry mom im going and exploring!" I said running out the door before she could protest. I hopped in my bike and went towards a gas station I saw on my way here.

--------------------------------------------------------

I entered the gas station and ran into someone.

"Oh sorry!" I said as their drink fell to the floor. I bent over to pick it up and our heads hit.

He grabbed his drink and said," Ohh no it's fine I should have watched where I was going." I got lost in his eyes and he spoke up again.

~&Authors Note&~

I hoped you liked the first chapter of MLU! The next chapter will be out in a few days.

Anyways....

Bye my colors!!!

~Blue♥