Chapter 3 - Again.....

Jason's P.O.V

*BEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP*

My alarm clock rang. I jerked my head up a pencil sticking to my face as I looked down at my unfinished homework. I rummaged through the papers to find my phone and turn the alarm off.

I rubbed my eyes and began getting ready.

------------------------------------------------------------

I drove into the student parking and walked into the office.

"Morning Jason." Mrs.Anna said filling out a write up form.

"Morning....." I said still half asleep.

"Well here is his schedule," she said handing it to me," make sure to show him where everything is and...... here is a coffee. Now go wake up."

I smiled as I grabbed the cup and walked out of the office. I glanced at my watch. 20 minutes till busses get here. I started to scan this kids schedule.

All my classes except he had band. I kept looking at the papers as I walked into the office. Before I walked into it the door opened, hit me, and I fell on my butt.

"Ohhh my god im so sorry!!" The person said as I stood up and started shaking the scorching coffee off my arm.

"No it's ok I need to learn to look up." I said actually looking up to see the kid I ran into at the gas station. "It just kind of burns."

"I can imagine it's coffee," he said pulling tissue out of his bookbag. He started dabbing the liquid off my arm.

I just sat there staring at him as he handed me some to wipe off my shirt.

~&Authors Note&~

Im sorry it took forever to write it was not writer's block but instead I had no wifi!!!! Either way here is a chapter I hope you liked it please let me know if you find an error.

Also im going to try something new it's a question of the chapter. Ready

QOTC: Who's YouTube channel do you watch the most Jason's or Tyler's???

Bye my colors!!!

~Blue♥