Chapter I - Class D

POV Akira

I was leaning against the seat with my head tilted to the side, bored with life.

I mean, my life is boring. Disasters no longer pass, although 'he' helped me a lot in my life. Kind of ironic to think that way, because he was the one who encouraged me to go to this school. To test my skills, of course I accepted, but I also wanted to refuse.

After all, I have no interest in their little mind games.

Speaking of games...

"So, are you going to accompany me or not?" Said the brown-haired girl who sat next to me. "Besides, I don't know your name."

"You talk to me without introducing yourself and expect me to introduce myself first?" I questioned her.

"Hehe~ I guess you're right. My name is Hoshinomiya Chie from Class 1-D." She introduced herself to me. "And you Mr.Badboy-kun?"

"Akira, I'm also in Class D." I said as I closed my eyes, but as soon as I closed my eyes I felt discomfort in my body. Opening my eyes slightly, I see your face close to mine, our noses almost touching. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh?" She looks at me in surprise. "No reaction? I didn't expect that, you are indeed a unique person, hehe~"

"You're weirder than normal and your normal is already weird." I teased her, even though it rang true.

"Eeh?! That was too cruel, Akira-kun." She pouts at me. "If you keep acting like this you'll end up having no friends..."

"I don't remember saying I wanted some." I just shrugged. "I'm sorry, but I wasn't born to please anyone. Forced friendliness isn't my thing."

"Hmph!" She just pursed her lips tightly as she turned her face to the side, making a sullen face. "It looks like we won't get along very well as colleagues..."

"I agree, it's going to be too terrible having you around

"I agree, it's going to be too terrible having you around." I just supported my head with my hand and tried to get some sleep. "Now shut up and leave me alone."

Closing my eyes, I try to clear my mind. I need to focus on my objective... Trying to understand this school better, and knowing why Lotus put me in this school, I don't know if it will be a good cause, but...

"It looks like we've arrived..." I said to myself, opening my eyes slightly. "So this is my new school?"

Rising from my seat, I ignore the girl next to me. However, I see a beautiful dark brown haired girl with a pigtail style, I admit that she was too adorable. Maybe my type...

"Oh... You're looking too much, can I help?" She asks me a little embarrassed.

"I apologize for my manner, I was just curious. I was just admiring your beauty, you are practically beautiful for a girl your age..." Including your mountains...