Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free

POV Akira

Second day of class, and nothing interesting.

I was leaning back in my chair with my legs crossed on the table. I admit that I'm not surprised at all, all the students were paying attention in class and most of them don't seem to be the foolish or ignorant types.

Although I told most of the S-System clues yesterday, some didn't seem to believe me. Either they don't believe it or they just have their doubts, however. Believe it or not, they don't seem foolish enough to act like elementary school children.

As soon as class ends, I call some students to join me in the cafeteria. I bought some drinks from the vending machine, as I already made enough bento for 5 people.

After paying, I walk down the halls and we walk up the stairs.

"So... What did you want to tell us, Akira?" Riku was the first to speak.

*Tap!*

*Tap!*

*Click*

Opening the door, a strong wind hits our faces. After all, we are on the terrace. The place was very open, silent and empty. A perfect place so that no one bothered us.

Sitting in the front seat, I place my bento in the front.

"The reason I called you..." I opened the bento as I spoke. "It's the explanation about the S-System."

"..." Riku looks at me with interest. "Please... continue."

Eiichiro, Tsubasa, Sakurako, Sae and Shinji look at me with serious expressions on their faces.

"Why don't you sit down and enjoy your food?" I said as I shared some of my bento. "We have enough time for a group conversation."

"..."

They just look at me warily, before accepting and sitting next to each other.

"Well, where do I start..." I thought for a moment, before taking a bite of my shrimp. "*Nhac* Oh... Yes. You guys still suspect that we won't receive private points, am I right?"

"Yes, with your explanation yesterday with Sensei. I highly doubt I could receive that huge amount of points every month." Riku replied.

"So what does this have to do with this meeting, Akira-kun?" Tsubasa asked me.

I just pointed my Hachis in his direction and replied:

"It has something to do with the cafeteria..."

"Huh?" They get confused.

"Well, to put it more bluntly... What do you think of the second and third years?" I asked them a question.

"Our senpais? Well... I mean, I don't have much to say. They seemed happy in the middle of the cafeteria, though..." Tsubasa stops in the middle of her sentence.

"Some students were pretty somber in the back of the cafeteria, they were eating one of those free items." Said Sakurako taking a bite of her Tamagoyaki.

"I understand." Riku looks at me with half-closed eyes, the strands of his bangs flying from side to side. "Are you trying to tell us that these students are from Class D too?"

"Correct." I put my Hachis in my bowl. "If I had to say, they won't get any points this month."

"I think I'm starting to see your point...Does it have something to do with our last conversation last night?" Eiichiro questions me.