SS - Hito

As soon as I challenged him, I saw his expression become serious, his red eyes glowed behind his bangs that covered his face, I admit that he can be terrifying when he takes things seriously.

"-Whoever has the most pieces- you say? Do you happen to consider people as mere pawns rather than classmates?" He asks me.

"Heh... Come on, don't be ignorant, I'm sure you think the same." I responded with a teasing smile, making him flinch.

"I can't deny it, however, I can see some of them as important in my life, maybe there's more to it than just 'classmates'." Oh, I see.

"Are you talking about Chabashira Sae? Are you trying to tell me that you really love her?" I was curious to know your answer.

"...Not technically, my mind is just confused, I don't understand that kind of concept." So there are two of us, who would have thought that we are very similar. "Anyway, what's your game?"

I smiled. "My game? Well, we can't... kick each other out, help the class leaders, and place spies inside the class. Otherwise, we can do whatever we want to ensure victory, as long as no one gets kicked out."

He nods. "I agree."

"Haha! I knew you would agree with that." My smile falters a little. "Tell me something... Why didn't you downgrade the position from Class 2-A to Class D?"

"...Oh, is that what was bothering you?" He tilts his head.

"Not exactly." I shook my head. "It just doesn't make sense, although I already have an idea 'why'."

"Then let's stick with your 'why'." He responds with a mischievous smile on his face.

Miserable.

"Pff... How cunning. Alright, it's not that important, I just hope you're ready for our 'summer vacation'." I walked past him, our shoulders almost touching. "Good night, Akira."

"Was that all? Aren't you going to tell me anything else?" I paused for a moment before turning around and facing him. "Actually, you didn't just come here to challenge me, did you?"

Oh, ho~ So this is what they call intuition? With a smile on my face, I respond:

"You're right, I wanted to talk a little about President Horikita."

He looks at me confused by my answer. "And what about her?"

"Did she play an important role in that last meeting?"

Saying this, he just shrugs.

"You know, I don't run the school." I let out a laugh.

"I understand." I shook my head. "Anyway, it's kind of strange, if I had to deduce... You had sent the evidence before the meeting even started."

He raised an eyebrow. "What motivated you to come up with this idea?"

"Your phone." I smiled, his expression didn't even change. "In my theory: You knew that soon the teachers would investigate you because of that 'incident' involving the second-year students, after all, they would confiscate your phone to find clues or evidence, which in this case didn't happen."

"..." He doesn't respond, just continues listening to my explanation.

"I don't know what you did but... Your case was resolved in the blink of an eye, however, your cell phone remained confiscated and remained with the teachers, so you must have thought this would be a good chance to use it like a trap." I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed, the tip of my foot pressed against the wall. "You sent someone to the staff room to check who was going to steal your phone, yet... Even if the person who stole your phone in the staff room was 'spotted', you wouldn't punish him for it. , otherwise I wouldn't be here in the first place."