Chapter III - An enemy among us.

POV ???

Walking to my room, I open the front door. Giving me a perfect view of Sakura, her silky hair flew as she walked towards me, her bright red eyes stared at me mischievously.

"Looks like you're early, Loper-kun." A mark appears on my forehead.

"Still calling me by that lame nickname?" I smiled at her while gritting my teeth. "Where's Taylor?"

I asked, regaining my composure.

"Oh, he said he'd be here soon... Ha! Look at him over there!" She points towards the door. "Hey, Taylor!"

He looks at Sakura confused and walks towards us.

"Hey... It's good to see you guys too." He waves, but he wasn't smiling. Which was strange. "Tell me something you guys."

"Huh?" Sakura is confused.

"Will you see Saiko-kun?" He asks, leaving us confused. "I didn't see him along the way, I even thought it was a bit strange... When I was walking to school, I didn't see almost anyone from the second year."

"Maybe they were early." Sakura shrugs.

I highly doubt it. Although I don't really care what happens to Saiko, he's just a tool of mine that has a few uses.

For example.

He was responsible for gathering a huge amount of points between Classes, he was a good use. It was worth it to save him from being expelled, however. He owes me a lot.

Although he has already sent me 36 million private points these months. After that I gave one last order to him and the Class D students to steal a huge amount of points from the Kouhais. Make sure they are all slow, all except those who are Class A and B.

"Alright students, return to your seats." Our teacher enters the room with a serious expression. "Oh~ You guys seem eager for the results, though..."

Hahaha! So she's going to tell you the results of our last special exam? Well, that won't make much of a difference, we'll remain Class A.

In the last exam, we received 380cp.

*Paft!*

She slams her briefcase on the table.

"I have bad news for you, including you, Mr.Vice President-kun." She teases me.

Huh? What kind of problem?

"Err... Sensei, did something happen?" Said Sakura, a little uncomfortable with the change in atmosphere.

She just smiles in response, grabbing a chalk from the table, she starts writing something on the board. As soon as it ends we see...

"....?!" My eyes widen.

"What..." Taylor is in disbelief.

"I-is that even possible?" Sakura gets nervous.

"What the hell does that mean?" I clenched my fists. "Is this some kind of bad joke?"

"Oh~ That expression of yours really suits you, vice president." Sensei keeps teasing me.

Class A - 1.980cp (+380)

Class B - 420cp (-900 + 200)

Class C - 0cp (-1.200)

Class D - 0cp (-600)