Chapter IV - Accusations

POV Akira

Finally the most awaited day has arrived.

A smile appeared on my lips when Mika-sensei enters the room and begins to speak.

"Akira-kun, Shinji-kun and Koenji-kun." She calls us with a serious expression on her face. "Please, follow me."

"Huh?" Riku is confused. "Did something happen sensei?"

"..." She just stares at him, thinking about whether or not she should comment on this matter. "There was an incident involving Class C and B, so they will accompany me to the guidance room."

Sae's eyes widen a little, along with Tsubasa and Sakurako.

"An incident? Some kind of fight or something?" Sae asked sensei.

"Around." She shrugs. "The only thing I can say is that if one side can prove they are telling the truth, the other side will receive punishment."

"And what would that punishment be, sensei?" Tsubasa asked.

"Depending on the case, expulsion or suspension." She replied, making everyone in the class nervous. "Well, anyway. Let's get going."

She gestures for us to follow.

What do we do what she told us to do. Hiro naturally walked with an uninterested expression, he knows what will happen in this investigation. Shinji just frowns with a smile on his face, he sends a signal to me with his eyes, as if to say, "I'll leave the rest to you now."

Which I nod.

Looks like we're going to have fun just a little bit longer.

Mika-sensei turns to the side, looking at me with an expression that is not happy with my situation. She seems angry to me to be honest.

"What do you think you're doing, Akira-kun?"

"What do you mean by that?" I feigned ignorance.

"You know that if they win, they might end up kicking you out." Realizing she wasn't just talking to me, she corrected herself. "Not just you... But them together, do you have any idea how this would be a problem for both classes?"

"I do not think so." I replied nonchalantly, which she grimaces at my response.

"Fufufu~ I agree with Hunter-dono, I don't see anything problematic in all this. It's not like there was evidence against me." Said Hiro with a cocky smile.

"As for me, I'm the real problem in the situation." Shinji states nonchalantly.

"Honestly..." Mika lets out an exaggerated sigh as she shakes her head. "You are idiots."

I wouldn't say that. I would call it a simple "test", a test where we analyze each student's ability and intellect. If it is useful, it will be worth evaluating it to the end; if it is not useful, it will suffer the consequences. Whether or not he is the real culprit, he will still be punished in our games of "Hunter and the Predator".