SS - Ayato Naoki

Yesterday I had a great show, I admit that it was very pleasant, however. I still have some about him, Akira, a very mysterious and very charismatic student, if I can put it that way. His personality is unique, and from what I observed - He only acts based on people's attitudes - Attitudes are a small thing that makes a big difference, because it is through attitudes that we know people. Attitudes change feelings in the same proportion as feelings change attitudes.

All of this fits with the person called "Akira" but... From what I understand, he plays hard to get when he has no interest in the person or when he doesn't really want that person to interfere in his personal life. After Classes A and D got involved with Class B, their main target was none other than Akira himself. Logically, it would be easier to target the class leader, however, as the class leader, who is still in doubt about who the class leader is, I would place them as Chabashira Sae and Utomiya Riku, both of whom have enormous potential to be class leader, however.

If my theory is correct, Chabashira was responsible for asking the entire Class for support to help with Akira's case, while Utomiya probably investigated the case alone... or with a little help.

But there's something not fitting into these pieces on the board... The knight (Akira) is cornered by the queen (Akane), rook (Laura) and bishop (Hosen). The strategy seems infallible to me, not a means of escape, however... Something opens up a path.

*Tap*

Extending my hands, I place the (Pawn) in front of the (Knight).

"So what do you think about this... Naoki-kun?" asked Rosa who was sitting on the table next to me.

"As you can see - The (pawn) sacrificed himself to save the (Knight) - The question is: Who would be the pawn?" I leaned back against the chair while rubbing my chin with my hands. Rosa was curious, so she decided not to interrupt me. "I have some deductions about who the (pawn) is; 1) Tsubaki Sakurako, she had an important role with this case but, she only got close to two people: Utomiya Riku and Akira. However, by logic, I believe she had a great interference with Kamuro Akane's strategy, because according to my spy "Akira stated that Utomiya, Tsubaki and Chabashira were just distractions", being them, Tsubaki would fit perfectly as "The donkey holding the carrot", she attracted the enemy on purpose."

Yes, not only that, Horikita-senpai told me that Class B already knew that Class A and D were creating false accusations based on Akira's phone

Rosa places her fingers near the bottom corner of her chin and says:

"Wouldn't the pawn be "Chabashira"? After all, based on your spy, Akira could be the "imposter", right?" She asked.

"I've already considered that hypothesis." I nodded.

"Then...?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I discarded her right away." I answered.

"Eh?"

I shook my head.

"It wouldn't make sense to be Chabashira, as she herself barely knew what was happening that day, she was invited and not the other way around. All except one person, Utomiya Riku."

"And what about him?"

"Utomiya is a very observant and cautious person, the security cameras show that he already knew he was being followed. In fact, he was one of the people who didn't worry too much about Akira's case, he seemed very confident, although Chabashira have a tragic epiphany."

"Epiphany? Why?"

"She's in love."

"... What?"

"In class, she had a little fight with Akira. I don't really know what they were talking about, but I can assume that she really likes him as a precious classmate, otherwise... A loving partner."