I miss you all of you

June 9th 2010 (Lucy's p•o•v)
"Here she is a beautiful baby girl" the midwife told me and my husband
(Flashback)

It was Valentine's Day 2010 I few months before our beautiful daughter would arrive. I was in my dress it was beautiful and white full of lace.

(The dress)

(The dress)

(Lucy's hair)

(Lucy's hair)

(Lucy's nails)

(Lucy's nails)

I felt so pretty that day my hair my nails my dress. I just felt pretty. Walking down the isle my eyes met my person. Holding his hands looking in my eyes. All I needed to say was "I do" and my pain was fixed any morning sickness I had felt and kicking my beautiful baby was doing all stoped. All I could feel was love. In the presence of my family and friends his friends and half of his family his parents weren't there they never where he rarely contacted them. But that didn't matter all that mattered was us today.
(End of flashback)

"She is so beautiful" Alex said as the nurses cleaned her up. "Take a picture of her on my phone please babe I need to let lills know she is an auntie" I said " let's not do that babe I forgot half of the hospital supplies so I need to go back and get them I will text Lilia to come here so your not alone' if that's ok with you." "Yea ok sure but can I hold my baby" I said before falling asleep and hearing Alex leave. I presumed Lilia was here because when I woke up from my sleep she was leaving to get a coffee. I think I fell asleep again because when I woke up no one was here. Not even my baby shit she wasn't here. But I signed all the forms. I give her a name scarlette. I tried to get up but it hurt all I had was cramps but I pushed through trying to get to the door when one of the nurses came in. "Heyyyy where are you going" "she isn't here my baby isn't here" is all I could get out of my mouth before she turned white. That's when I knew she wasn't here anymore. Someone had took her. My scarlette. My baby.

Alex's p•o•v

I was on my way back from the house after getting the stuff we forgot. That's when the lights turned red I tried to stop but I couldn't the breaks wouldn't work they wouldn't stop. I hit someone or someone hit me and I screamed in pain then it stoped my vision went blurry then black then I couldn't feel anything nothing at all. Everything stopped and I think that's when it happened. I think that's when I died....

Lucy's p•o•v

The room was spinning and all I could do was cry Lilia was back. She showed me a note that was left at the door. Oh great it's from Alex's parents. I mean should I wait for him to get back?
Nah I mean I should be fine opening it now right?

Dear Lucy and our son,

We are sorry to have to do this but it is for the best Lucy you are to irresponsible and focused to much on football to be a mum, we just didn't think someone like you, a murder should have a child. Son we are sorry. But you should know the truth about your wife. It was in secondary school as we have heard. Apparently she was out with her friend scarlette and they where hanging out on top of some tall buildings when they started playing and pushing each other. That's all we will tell you for now as we both believe Lucy should have told you sooner.

Son, you deserve better leave Lucy you don't deserve her and when you do your daughter will be waiting for you. Scarlette misses you but we can't call her that. Her name to us is now Adelina yes it's her middle name but it's for the best. Son if you want your daughter back divorce Lucy and come find us. You have our number, make the right choice this time.

Adelina , Greta and John x

Wow how did they know that the only person that knew was the police and Lilia my mom yea sure but not the whole story. And wait they took my child. They haven't told anyone where they have moved to so we don't know where to find her. That's when the police came through. I recognise one. Ria is what I called her. She helped me after running away multiple times and after the Scarlette incident. She was there for me before meeting Lilia. Thank god someone I knew.

I spent the next hour or so trying to answer questions before the bad thing happened. I started to wonder when Alex was so I called him. I just wanted to hear his voice tell him about our baby and the Nate I revived. He definitely shouldn't be this long he has been gone just over 3 hours. Ring ring ring ring ring 5 that's how many times it rang before someone answered. "Hello." I said bluntly in a bit of a mood after the day's events "hey is this mrs bronze/Lawson" my heart dropped this has never happened. He always picked up his phone straight away and why is someone calling my mrs bronze Lawson that's just formal "yes how can I help" I replied as it's the only thing I could say. Lilia put her hand on my knee it must of been shaking a lot. "I'm really sorry but your husband Alex Lawson has been in a car accident and didn't survive. If you could come collect his belongings and you can see him as long as it's in the next 3 hours. Very sorry for your loss mrs bronze Lawson my name is doctor Amelia shepherd if you go to reception and ask to see me I will come find you straight away" "ok no problem see you soon" it's the only words I could say. Numb. I was numb stuck I couldn't move. My body wouldn't let me.

Hey guys thanks for reading the chapter please leave your thoughts in the comments and I will try my best to make the book better.