Im gonna miss you

Lucy's PoV:
I was walking down the path with the social worker ready to meet scarlette my daughter. As we got to a corner the social worker stoped me.
"Oh Lucy"
"Yeh"
"Scarlette" she hesitated to tell me "she thinks her name is Adelina"
"Oh" was all I said before we started walking again.

I saw my daughter. For the first time in ages. She is so grown up now. Wow.
I love her more than ever. We came face to face for the first time and we just both knew. Instantly.

That hug.

Scarl Adelinas pov:

That hug. As soon as we came face to face. It was an instant connection. We had so much love for each other already. Her embrace, her arms around me. This is right. This, she, was my destiny. To find her again.

Somehow I wasn't nervous anymore.

"Hey miss bronze, I'm Adelina"
"Kid call me Lucy ok"
"Ok"
"So do you want to go for something to eat. Everyone can come"
So that's what we did. Then I met Beth they met Ella and her mom.and we all took a selfie. Ella was actually freaking out as she loves woso. She then posted it on her instagram.

@eellaa.013 -

Caption - you don't normally bump into 2 of your hero's at the Tyne. Good to see you @bethmead & @lucybronze

(Guys I like can't find a pic from google or pintrest so we gonna move on)

Comments -

@adelina.lawson- gonna miss you bestie 😭🫠
- @eellaa.013- gonna miss you more 💗💗

@lucybronze- won't be seeing the last of us 🤫
                   - @bethmead- 🤔🤔🤔

We ended up at this Italian restaurant on the coast of south sheilds called sambucas.

(Guys it's actually fucking lush like please go there the next time you to newcasle)

I got a pizza, Ella got carbonara, her mam got pizza like me, Lucy wasn't to hungry so got a bowl of chips and Beth got spagbol. After we finished and payed it was time to say goodbye to Ella. Lucy and Beth took my stuff to there car while we said out goodbyes even though over dinner we said we would visit as soon as possible. Ella went first and as soon as she started talking I started crying. 

"Ade since the day I met you you have been my best friend. I love your smile and the way you laugh. I need you to laugh like that a lot because you are a candle. Other people will love you. You will light up there room because whenever you walk somewhere you bring the light. Keep being you and go for your dream. I will see you again soon and I promise to call you every night." After Ella finished it was my turn.

"Els since we have started hanging out I knew you would be my best friend
Forever. Don't miss me because I'm always here with you. I promise to call you all the time. Keep hanging out with Alice Soph and all the girls at dance. Just like you said goodbyes don't last forever. See you soon ell. I love you millions." Now that I had also finished speaking we were both in tears. We hugged once more said I love you again and then walked off. I walked over to Lucy's car and got in the back. Beth was driving and they had music blasting. They both looked pretty tired cause it is a long drive to sgp. They told me that's where we were staying then I would go back to Manchester with Lucy. They must have spent the full day travelling cause they had pillows and blankets in the car two.

"Hey doll we have to make a little pit stop to finish signing the papers that say I'm your guardian. Is that ok or would you rather wait and I can drive down on to sign them before Wednesday." Lucy asked me this and everything finally sunk in.
"Yeah that's fine go for it."

Lucy spent maybe 2 hours signing papers. I had to fill a few forms out but then we where gone. It was 5 pm so we 
definitely where not going to get back before 9. Lucy said that she has a girlfriend called Keira who is really pretty. Of course I already knew this cause Ella makes sure to fill me in.

Hey guys hope yous have had a lush Christmas and new year. From now onwards please expect weekly updates. I have been a bit ill so this part was originally scheduled to come out on the 1st and that didn't happen.

Also just going to move on to the fact Wonze are basically over 😭

Love you all thanks for reading and please leave ideas in the comments 💗💗💗