Smile lucy your on my instagram

Lucy's PoV:

All I could do was cry. My daughter was alive. They found her. Scarlette. My Scarlette. Alive. Well.

"Lucy? What's wrong?" Shit i forgot I was walk king to training with some of the girls.
"Jordan!!" I shouted and she heard me from 10 ish meters away.
"WHAT" she shouted back but as if she was defending herself.
"They, they found her." I spoke but was pretty sure she couldn't hear me.
"Yeh you guys go tell Sarina we will be a little late" Jordan said to the rest of the girls before trailing behind with me. "What where you saying Luce?"

"They found scarlette. My scarlette."

"WHAT REALLY" she screamed then hugged me tight. Everyone turned to look after how loud Jordan screamed. We stood and just hugged for around 5 minutes before Sarina came over

"You ok girls, we are starting training now come on please"

"Yeah we are coming" Jordan said as we started to walk off.

"Umm actually Sarina can I talk to you for a minute"

"Yeah no problem what's up"

I saw Jordan hesitating before I told her that I would be fine.

"So bronze what's up"

"Can I keep my phone on me today or somewhere near me, I am waiting on a call from Newcastle police"

"Do you mind me asking why?"

"Um I will tell you but not here.  After training?"

"Yeah no problem whenever your ready, but how about I keep your phone on me and it might not break then?"

"Yeah please"

We where training for 2 hours today

Keira's PoV : (flashback)

It was lockdown right after Covid had hit. Me Lilia and Lucy where playing around in the kitchen. It was so fun. We did some at home spar things and I taught the girls how to cook and bake.

"Smile Lucy this photo is going in my instagrams" 

"Nooooooo Keira I hate instagram!!!"

We where sitting watching a film all three of us together, watching the lion king when Lucy went to go to the toilet. Whilst she was gone I decided to post on instagram

@keira.walsh4
My happy place 🤍
🎶New Romantics - Taylor swift 🎶
(Most of these pics are of 2 people please pretend there is 3)

walsh4 My happy place 🤍 🎶New Romantics - Taylor swift 🎶 (Most of these pics are of 2 people please pretend there is 3)