I have lost her - how have i lost her!!

Adelinas PoV::

All I could do was run. Out of the room, down the stairs, through the corridor, out through reception and past the car Park into the city of Manchester. Guys guys guys I know St. George's park isn't in Manchester but for the sake of the story it is ok.

It must of been about 3 or 4 hours by now. I didn't have any money or a phone so I had knowwhere to go but the park. I was sat on a bench taking in all the nature and information from this morning. That's when someone came up to me.

"Hey kid you ok?"
"Yeah I'm ok."
"Where are your guardians?"
"I ummmmm"

Lucy's PoV:
(That morning)

Omg she is gone. She sprinted out the room and it took me a second to follow. I followed her down the stairs and down the corridor before bumping into Ellie.
"Oh hey Luce sorry didn't see you"
"All good"
As I turned to look back for her she was gone.
"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey everything ok?" Ellie asked me
"Truthfully no"
"What's up?" She asked me. She always has a sweet heart even when she is hurting.

"Adelina over heard some stuff me and Keira where talking about and now I can't find her."  As I blurted it out I'm not sure she heard me but as soon as I finished talking g she brought me in for a hug. Then me and robuck got joined by Sarina.
"Hello Lucy I just wanted to check that you knew Adelina was leaving the building. She headed in the Manchester direction."  As she finished speaking I zoned out.
"Hey Lucy , lucy, hello" Ellie brought me out of my trance. "We are going to find her ok. We will call the Manchester City team and we will get Ella or lessi to text all the united girls. I'm gonna drive you around Manchester and then we will get Beth and Keira to stay here and See if she comes back"

"O-o-ok" on the verge of a panic attack I slid down the wall.

"Breath Luce ok. We are gonna find her" Ellie said "I'm gonna go and find everyone now okay?" All I could do was nod my head.

As she left Sarina came and sat on the floor next to me
"Breath Lucy it is all going to be ok." Then she look my hand from scratching my arm and placed it on her heart. "Follow my breaths ok just breath."

After about 10 minutes I had calmed and had gotten up of the floor. Ellie came back with her keys she said that text messages had all been sent out and Beth and Keira where sat at the entrance.  Me and Ellie left and got into the middle of Manchester. I then got a text from Ella toone saying her and lessi had also driven into Manchester and where now on foot looking for her. It was all chaos for a good few hours before I got a text from lani Kennedy. As Australia don't play in the euros they had the summer off
(Guys don't attack me if I'm wrong they might have played some friendlys or something but I can't remember however for the purpose of the story they all had the summer off!)

Messages -

Lani 🩵
Hey Luce just found
Adelina in a park here
is my location
(Just pretend there is a
location thingy attached
to it 💗) I'm gonna keep
her here until you get
here xx

Ok thank you
so much Kenny
I'm coming right
now be there
in 2 minutes xxx

As I closed my phone and told Ellie where to go we left. As the park was fairly close to where we were we got there in exactly 3 minutes. Me and Ellie both ran through the park until we found them. Ade was laughing a lot with Alanna and when she saw me she came straight up to me.

"Lucy I'm so so so so sorry I really didn't think I was gone for so long. I forgot my phone in the room and I got lost so I just sat here. I really do understand why you didn't tell me I don't want you to be mad please please please don't get rid of me I don't want to get hurt again please please."

Hola mi chicas !

First of all Barca have gained another title!!

Secondly I know I said that there was goi g to be 2 if not 3 chapters out but I kinda accidentally deleted the chapter that I had written before this so I had to change the start a bit the. I read through and released it didn't make any sense at all so deleted the whole thing and started again 💗💗 have a good night and I hopefully will update tomorrow night 🩵