let me help you

Lucy's PoV :
Sarina just told me someone wanted to see me in the chill room and if she told everyone that they can't go in it must be urgent. I was stood outside and I heard a faint voice. One I thought I heard before
"Wow baby that's great"
Ok well I don't know who that is but they sound related to Alex. Shit why would they be here? I thought to myself . I composed myself one last time before walking into the room. I was met with a pair of beautiful eyes and blonde hair.
"OMGG NO WAY MASIE" I screamed and tan up to her giving her a hug. Seeing a tall muscular man next to her I introduced myself "hey I'm Lucy" "hi I'm jack nice to finally meet you" "yeah it's nice to meet you to"

"Mommy I'm tired" a little girl said as she walked up to her mom who was sat with me on 2 been bags. "Hi I'm Alexa who are you?" She then questioned me.
"Lex this is your auntie Lucy"
Omg I'm an auntie on this side of the family wow. "Hi beautiful" I said as she came and sat on my knee "you look tiered misses"
"I am auntie luce"
"Here come here" I said and pulled her up onto my chest. "Hi to sleep ok?" "Mk" she said but looked as if she was already asleep.

After the short interaction with my niece I turned my attention back to the couple sat next to me.
"Hey luce I know you didn't expect us to come but it's been 12 years and your struggling even if you don't wanna admit it. I see it in your eyes. Just let me let everyone help you.? Please" it was if she could read me in a different way to everyone else. "Hey I'm going to give you two some space and take Alexa to get some food before it gets to late you guys want anything?" Jack said before relieving me from my new found niece. "Nah we're good" Maisie said while I shook my head. As soon as they left I poured my heart out.

"I just don't know what to do Mais ever since Lilia died. She was the only one that completely know how I felt all the time. She read me like a book. And always helped calm me down. Whether it was after a match or a panic attack she helped. I don't know what to do anymore with her gone. And Alex is dead so I will never get to have one of our late night conversations about anything and everything. And Scarl is gone I love her so much and I barely spent 3 hours with her. I have lost almost every one. I have know one left." I poured my heart to her and she just let me cry. I am so glad I have such a kind step sister. I think I cried a lot but a don't really know. All I did know is that it was now 5.30pm and everyone was in the chill room with us. I could hear everyone talking some trying to be quiet because I was asleep after my breakdown.

Keira's PoV.

After lunch Sarina wanted to talk to Lucy. I debated on staying back with her but in the end decided that today of all days she would want to do this alone. Me Leah and Georgia decided to come back to my room before going to team bonding at 5 pm. We where sat watching a film and it was 4:30 pm.
"Hey Keira I'm so glad we didn't watch frozen this film is mint!." Georgia said taking the mick I little bit.
"Whatever I just love frozen!" I threw back at her. I do love frozen it's just a really good movie. DING
"Who's phone is that it's propa loud" Leah asked
"Mine" I always have my phone on loud because when we are at training it's hard to hear from the other end of the pitch.
"Oh it's Beth we are late for bonding"  I said as everyone got up and left.
"Race ya" g said then started running to the  elevator. When we got to the chill room we had all calmed down and where deep in conversation about our clubs. I was at Man City with Georgia but Leah was at arsenal so we always had alot to catch up on. When we entered the room it wasn't like it normally is. The atmosphere was lazy tired almost sad. It was weird. I looked around the room and that's when I saw what everyone else probably had questions about. Lucy was asleep on someone's lap. I didn't know whos the only thing I saw was her, some brunette lady who looked about 26 and who looked to be her boyfriend then a little child asleep on Lucy's chest. While G and Leah went off to play table tennis before a team quiz at 6pm I decided to play some fifa with Jordan and Lucy Stan.