Your saying that ?! ....

Lucy's PoV -

It was now the next morning, last night when me and Beth came down from training with Ade everyone was in the chill room. Adelina hadn't properly had the chance to meet everyone yet because she fell asleep in the chill room. I carried her to bed and then went to bed myself as it had been a heavy day.

When we woke up the same routine was carried out. Wake up, get dressed, go for breakfast, leave before the whole team piled in. We had the same bacon sandwich. 

It was half 9 and everyone was making their way to the pitches. Adelina asked to watch us today which I was happy about.

After getting down to the pitch Keira split off with Georgia and Leah whilst me and Adelina got joined by Ellie. She walked Adelina over to the stands and got her sorted. They seemed to be getting on extremely well which I loved.

It was now 11:30 and we were half way through training. So far we had done some passing drills some defensive drills and also some penalty work. Sarina had sent us to get a drink so I took the time to check on Ade.

"Hey doll you ok?" I asked her after I made it to the barrier separating the fans and the players.

"Yeah I'm good you got a text from someone" she handed my phone which I gave her earlier in case hers died while we were out here.  After checking I released who it was.

Messages -

Maisie Lawson 😝 -

Hey Luce hope you're ok. Alexa Jack and I are going away for a week or so and lex has been asking to see you. Do you think we could pop over to the hotel tomorrow afternoon? Xx

Me-
Yeah all good how about we go on a walk through the park. Also are you free to call in a little bit I have some big news x .

Maisie lawson 😝 -
Yeah of course text me when xx
Reacted 💗 11:34

I handed my phone back to Ade to finish training. We done some more drills then Sarina gave us a shorter break before we played football- pong and small aside games. The teams where -

1
Mary
Alex
Georgia
Laura
Nikita
Subs-
Jill
Lotta
Demi
Bethany

2
Hannah
Millie
Jess
Toone
Russo
Subs-
Fran
Lucy Stan
Jordan 
Chloe

3
Ellie
Leah
Lucy b
Keira
Lauren
Subs-
Ellen
Beth
Rachel

We played a few games then Sarina walked over to Ade. After talking to her for 5 minutes they both walked over. Ade put her stuff on the sidelines and Sarina started talking.

"So for those of you who are getting to meet this lovely lady. She is called Adelina and today she is gonna play some football with us!"

A bunch of cheers where heard and we got set up for penalties as that's what Sarina said to us to do more of. She said that we where to predictable and needed to do opposite-foot pens.

Everyone split off to the 3 goals in the teams we were in prior. Ade came with me and Ellie to the main goal to the side. As Ellie stepped into goal Beth stepped up to the spot. She tried to go for top bins as usually she wouldn't but with her wrong foot completely missed and instead sent it flying. It hit off the fence and floated in the air until it landed at Adelinas feet. She picked up the ball and placed it on the spot. She then volleyed it straight through Ellie's arms. Earning a round of applause she joined the back of the queue.

It was now 8:30 we all had lunch and dinner And where all gathered in the chill room watching a movie. As it finished everyone started doing just dance. I took the opportunity to leave the room and walk back up to mine. Before ringing Maisie I made a list of all the people I still had to tell. Hopefully I would be getting that done tonight. It was an extensive list with around 20 people on it.

At around 10:30 I had just finished the last call. Lying on my bed exhausted Keira and Adelina walked in. Both also looking tired. Soon enough we were all asleep.

The next morning was approaching as I woke up to the sun almost risen. Then Keira woke up so I decided to tell her about the walk I was going on with Maisie and hopefully Adelina. She then decided to pick a fight with me saying that I needed to tell Ade her real name. Raising my voice at the wrong time completely i the shouted

"No Keira I'm not goi g to tell Adelina her first name is scarlette! What would she think?!" Obviously I didn't need to anymore as she was right there.

"What your saying that...."

Ekkkkk hola mi chicas 💗

How are you all?!

Just watched the fifa awards and wow! A show of powerful women. Remember 150 votes OR 4k reads which hopefully will be soon! For a big announcement!!

This is the end of part 4 so I hope you are all excited for part 5 hopefully coming next Sunday as today is Monday! I don't want to leave to big of a gap but if I'm being honest I haven't write anything for it.

PLEASE PLEASE leave some ideas or things you would like to see here. I would love to include your guyses ideas!
Also just ordered Alex Scott's boot how (not) to be strong.

Love you guys so much! Good night 💗💗