My Couch is comfort

(Lucy's POV)

I haven't moved or are anything in 2 days it doesn't seem like long but everyone is worried about me. I can tell because every 10 seconds I get a text wether it's from my mom dad sister in law I don't know but all I know is I have made people worry about me so much Lilia is staying at my house until she knows I'm ok. Trust me I'm trying for her I really am but I'm numb. I can't feel a thing. I have no emotions. No tears left to cry no energy to move. And definitely no happiness. I mean my husband just died on the same day my baby was born and stolen.

2 weeks later

*no one's POV*

Newspaper:

⚠️  B R E A K I N G   N E W S  ⚠️

6 hour old baby abducted at Sunderland hospital
Know one knows who took the poor baby all we know is the mother is left distraught after her husband dieing some time between the birth and abduction. Praying for the mother and her child

Instagram:

Lucy bronze:

Thank you for your thoughts they mean a lot. Thank you @loveslillia for staying with me. I can't express any other feelings at this minute about my baby girl scarlette. 

I also want to thank you for your messages about Alex they mean a lot.

News :

News :

⚠️ B R E A K I N G N E W S ⚠️
Sunderland

Footballer Lucy bronze returns to football?
Is it really going to happen after the tragedy 2 weeks ago?
People have not seen her in the north east as she hasn't left her house?
Is she really ok?

*lucys POV *

I decided I had to post on instagram so I could let people know I was alive. I didn't want to have to text each family member separately so I posted. That was my solution. An instagram post. How great. Football is waiting for me and I still don't know what to do. Do I go back or what just disappear all together?

Hey sorry for interrupting I really wanna start on the main post so I am gonna rush this part a little bit hope you don't mind x also group stages are DONE and I can't wait for the knockouts!!! Anyways have fun reading the restttt

2015

Lucy's pov :

So it was 5 years since the worst year of my life. 2010 I hate that year. I mean I am playing for England now and that's great. I have moved to Manchester and I'm playing for Man City now. I love the girls but they don't know anything about my past. Lilia moved in with me. So now we both live in Manchester. She got a job as phisio at Man City to so now she helps me with my knee. Life is great. Or so I thought.

⚠️ T W • E A T I N G   D I S O R D E R ⚠️

2020

Lucy's pov:

I found the letter the other day it read the same started with

Dear Lucy and our son,

And also ended with the same

Adelina , Greta and John x

That's when the spiral begun. Lockdown 2020 Covid 19 stoped us from playing football going out seeing friends. Football. Playing football. Kicking a ball on a full sized pitch. Football. It was killing me. Quarantining with my girlfriend and best friend mad it a little better. Keira was so good at entertaining me and her banter was always great but Lilia was great at cooking she always was i don't know what it is. She can cook and bake literally anything. I think they could tell something was wrong because of my moods. I didn't want to eat or sleep or anything. I just wanna die .................

HEY so last part of part 1 bring on part 2 🫶🏻