STOP!

Beth meads pov:

I was sitting in my room watching TikTok when I got a text from Leah
Leah- where are you it's scran time x
Beth- shit yeah I'm coming x
Leah- grab Lucy on the way she isn't here x
Beth - ok x

I got up put some crocs on and left. I stopped by Lucy's room but she didn't answer. I was walking down to the cafe when I saw someone in the gym and I decided to see if it was Lucy.

"LUCY! LUCY! STOP! LUCY!" I said as I tried to get her attention. Her socks were bright red. Painted with blood her body beginning to go white. "LUCY PLEASE STOP YOUR GOING TO HURT YOUR!"

Just then the door opened again but this time it was Sarina.
"Omg LUCY" Sarina screamed.
Then she ran over to the other side if their room where there was a switch on the wall after she pressed it all the machines stoped. Then Lucy fell to the floor. Both me and Sarina ran over to her.

She was ok just very dehydrated and starved. She had large bags under her eyes due to the lack of sleep. When she felt ok to get up bar the pain of her feet she did. Then we called in Millie (bright) in to give her a piggy back to the medic room.

Millie brights PoV:

After dinner the team went into the chill room to play a table tennis tournament. I had just played my second match against Jill and I lost so I was out of the tournament now and made my way to play fifa with all the other 'losers' when Beth came in the room she was very pale and since we didn't see her at dinner everyone thought she was ill. It looked like she was in panic mode as she sprinted towards me and basically dragged me out the room.
"Hey beffy!" I said as she stoped walking

"Mill I need you help pleaseeeeee?"

"Yeah whats up?"

"Just follow me you need to give Lucy a piggy back please"

"Ok"

Strange I thought to myself as normally Lucy hates them. Anyway when we got to the gym we heard Sarina shouting at Lucy
"Sit down!!"

"No Sarina I'm fine I need to go pack for tomorrow"

"Lucy! Just listen to me please!"

Then Beth stormed in.
"LUCY!"
The room went quiet.

"Millie is going to give you a piggy back and we are going to the medic room. No buts and cuts you are going. Now." After she said that Sarina looked pleased with the plan but obviously Lucy didn't do she plead her case again.

"No no look I'm fine look I can walk I am fine!" Lucy said as she got up to walk. Squinting in pain after every movement or step she took. That's when I just walked over and picked her up. "Fine fine fine but put me down mill your squishing me!"  Eventually she got on my back and I took her to the medical room. With her almost falling asleep on my back I put her down on a bed and then left to give her some privacy. I didn't know what was going on but I did know that whatever it was had really affected her.

Slowly I walked back to the chill room where I could hear lots of ohhhhh and ahhhhhh yesssssss , silly things like that which where probably about the final round of the tournament.
When I did walk back into the room I went and sat next to rach. Because of how close we were I think she could tell that I wasn't myself and asked me what was wrong. I told her that something is wrong with Lucy and that I have never seenn her like the stat she was ina nd that I was just wondering what had happened. She seemed to be pleased with my answer and put her arm around me. 

Lucy's PoV :

Millie had just took me into the medical room and left. Now it was me Beth Sarina and the medic that was looking at my feet. She said that there was just a few bad cuts and blisters. Then she said that it would hurt for a few days but to try my best. She gave me now socks these little ice pack things and wet towels to let soak in my feet for a bit. When she left the room was silent so I decided to speak up.

"What am I supposed to do? How can I drive all the way to Newcastle tomorrow morning if I can barely walk?!" My frustration and anger almost getting the best of me Sarina spoke
"Lucy calm down, I'm sure a driver will take you"

"No not a driver if someone else was to take me it would need to be someone that I was close with somebody who would know when to turn the music on in the car or someone who would know when to stop so we can have a rest. Someone that I trust enough to have a part in her life." That's when it popped into my mind what if i asked-

"I will do it, I don't know where I'm going but if you tell me I will take you,"

"Really?!" I asked Beth with tears now finding there way to my eyes. Beth would actually drive me 6 hours up the country and she doesn't even know why yet. 

"As long as it's ok with me missing training tomorrow boss" she turned and looked at Sarina

"Ok fine but you take an England car so that if you're not back but a certain time we can track where you are."

"Deal" me and Beth said in sync.

It was now 9 pm and I was at I'm my girlfriend's arms. It had been 1 long day so to have wind down time with my girl was special. She know what was going on and understood why I didn't want her to take me. My simple reason was because it's something I need to dk alone. Yes Beth will be there but ultimately she isn't gonna know as much as Keira. It's like a kinder buenoz you snap the outside to get the soft inside. When I tell Beth what actually happened the hard outside is going to disappear. Then when she is ready and processed the story, she will go all soft. Not with me but with the story. Keira is all ready soft. It would be to hard to have someone I love that much watch me be extra soft.

(Anyway I'm rambling nonsense 😂)

It was now 11 pm and before bed I decided to post a week 1 camp dump with all my photos.

Instagram-

@lucybronze

Running into @weuro22 at camp this week 😘

Eek thanks for reading have a great week and see you next chapter!