Hospital?

Scarlette's PoV :

My birthday was great. It was 11 pm and we where still on the beach packing up to go home. You could hear the ocean waving us goodbye. It was a dream or kind of like a fairy tale.

Bing bing bing I was woke up by my alarm it was 6:30 am on a Friday. Great I thought to myself. I have dance practice at 12 so I only have half a school day. I seriously can't wait to try on my costume for this years new dance. We are doing an adel song called set fire to the rain. We had differences in our dresses but roughly they where all the same. Mine was one of the longer ones, it wasn't quite flood length so I wouldn't trip over but it was long enough to grab and twirl around in. I felt so beautiful in it.
"Lina darling come down for breakfast your going to be late" I heard my nanna say from downstairs. I got ready in some dance clothes as it was non uniform for mental health day as it was yesterday but the year 11s had exams so we couldn't do it then.

I wore this but with my dance jumper and air forces

As I got to school I went to go and find my friend group. It was me Alice Ella (my best best friend and also vice captain of the dance team) and Sophie. We were all in the same form and had dance together. We snapped a pic and I decided to post it on my insta

@adelina.Lawson.b

b

Caption-    These are my girls forever ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

@alice.faithxoxo
@eellaa.013
@sopho.010

"To be fair todays lessons aren't that bad" Soph said
"True but we do have to get through maths" then added Alice.
"Yea but we have Spanish with miss H and we all love miss H" when Ella said that the bell went and we split off to go to maths.

Me and Ella are in top set science and maths where as Alice and soph are in 2nd. We got to maths and sat in our seats right back corner. Me next to the wall then Ella next to me. Maths took absolutely ages it felt like I was there for 5 years.

After maths we had English where I sat on a table with Alice soph and Ella. It was great English was one of my favourite lessons purely because I love to write stories. It was the only way at her than dance to express my self. Any way during English we went over homework and made a plan for a peice of creative writing. We got given 4 pictures about family dynamics and we had to pick one and write a short story about it.

Then was form I absolutely hated it. I sat next to someone I hated. But it was only 20 minutes so I guess it was fine. We had an assembly on road safety. All the normal look left and right then left again before crossing.

After Spanish we finally got to go to dance practice. Our teacher picked us up from school we drove with her to the studio. She started handing out costumes to everyone they are so pretty.

(It's this but the skirt is long and the full thing is an off white colour)

We all stretched and got in our places for the music to start.

"Set fiiire to the rainnn" I spun in the sun "watch it burn as I"

Bang
I hit the floor
"ADI" Ella screamed and the music stopped. Then all of a sudden I stopped. Everything went black. I couldn't hear or see.

The next thing I knew I was in a hospital room with a nurse checking on me.
"So you dance eh?" She said in a sweet tone trying to start a conversation.
"Yeah 3 days a week"
"Cool you enjoy it?"
"Yeh I love it but ummm what happened?" I asked her as I realised I never did.
"You collapsed darling we are just running some tests now" after she said that I nodded my head and she continued.
"So umm there is something else to tell you, you know that baby that disappeared a few years ago now?"
"Yeah what about her"
"Well umm since then the police have been getting us to do tests on anyone that could be a suspect. You are one because of your date of birth and the area you where born. They match exactly with your details so we are just waiting on getting yeh results."

She said this and my mouth touched the floor. Me? How? But what about my grandparents did they take me. I had too many questions but just then the doctors walked through the door with 2 police officers and my grandparents.
"So Adelina we have some news...."

Hey thanks for reading it's not as long today but I have a test to study for so have fun reading the rest of the story or doing whatever your doing xx