Pass time

Heyyy just before we get started I was wondering if you guys could leave some ideas for cute but sad Lucy x scarlette as I need to write the chapters on them meeting and talking but have no ideas lolll xx 💗

Scarlette Adelinas PoV:

It was the next day and I was told my mom was coming for me tomorrow. Right now I am still in the hospital because the wanted to do some more tests on why I fainted. Turns out I was just dehydrated. They said since I was getting picked up tomorrow and that it was late that I can just stay at the hospital for the night.

The hospital got a bit boring so I needed something to pass time. I was SO bored here. I had know one to talk to because my 'family' have just been arrested and visiting hours are not for ages. Lucky a nurse came into my room. I knew her. She was Alice's mam. A lovely girl from the times I had sleeps at Alice's she was a type of parent to just let her children get on with what they where doing. I really respect that.

" so you good?" She asked me in a sweet tone.
"Yeah I guess just bored" I replied
"I'm going to get a coffee as I have a break now. Want me to stop at the gift shop and get you a colouring book and some pens?"
"Oh um you don't have to do that for me"
"Don't worry I want to it's the least I can do. You are so kind to my daughter"
"Oh thanks well then yes please I would appreciate it."
"Ok so yea coffee or hot chocolate?" She asked
"Umm a cup of tea please, 2 sugars and milk" I said back. She is such a kind person. I hope Lucy.. um my mom is this kind.

Later Alice's mom lynne, came back to my room with a box of pens, a large tea and a frozen colour in book.
"Sorry it was that it peppy pig and they creep me out"
"No it's perfect thank you"
"All good"

I have been sitting in the hospital bed for a while now and all of my friends have just left. While they where here we all took some photos so I am going to put them on instagram.

Instagram-

@adelina.Lawson.b

b

The best support system ever 💗

Comment's disabled

It was around 10pm now and I decided to get some sleep. I was meeting my mom tomorrow and need to look good so I set an alarm for 7 am I was getting picked up at 11 so it gave me plenty of time. Thankfully Ella brought over all of the stuff I wanted to bring with me tomorrow with Lucy. Just the Normal clothes makeup skincare's charger headphones. Stuff like that. With my eyes slowing starting ti shut I just left them. Drifting into a dream hoping that Lucy would be just as I imagined her to be.

Lucy's PoV:

I had got the call and was now gathering my things so that I could leave camp early tomorrow. Sarina cleared a room connected to mine and Keira's so that my Scarl had a place to sleep and some space. Originally we were just going to add an extra bed in our room but I thought it was best to give her some space. In my bag I just had the essentials. Charger that will work in the car, food and drink for the drive, gum and my wallet.
BING
I picked my phone up and saw the contact.
'Sarina 💪🏻' the 💪🏻 emoji was because of an inside joke we have from when she first took over as the coach. We dared her to lift as much as she could. She could barely lift 20kg which was amusing even to her she even said "oh I knew I could lift that! Brilliant go me!" It was funny because of the way she said it. Anyway the message read-

"Keira is asking about you would you like me to tell her about the situation or just make something up? x"

"Please can you ask Jordan to tell her about my daughter I don't think I can bring myself to do it x"

"Yeah no problem x"

"Thank you Sarina it means a lot x"

Now we wait no doubt that Keira will be up here any minute.
1
2
3
4
5
5minutes have past and Keira still hasn't came to see me. Even though I was very glad to be alone, I did for some reason wanted a hug. I just wanted to sit there in my girlfriends arms and cry but I couldn't. Instead I decided to run not outside, I couldn't it was raining and cold. So instead I made my way to the gym. When I got there the under 17 squad where just leaving I said hi to ria Bose. I know her cause of some stupid exercise sarina made us do with them. It turned out to be good so it was ok.

I had been in the gym for almost 4 hours I think. It was 6:30 and everyone was eating food. I was still in the gym when someone came in I didn't know who so I just kept running. And running. And running. Until I couldn't anymore I ran. It way my pass time. 

My socks were painted red with blood. I had ran so much my feet where bleeding. Great that will be fun at training.

Yayyayayay a nother chapter complete! What a journey so farrrr 💗can't wait for you to read the next chapter so see you in probably a week 😘😘