Death is your new best friends

Lucy's pov : 2022

I am just arriving at SGP ready to start training for the euros however it was the dreaded day. June 9th. I hate this day. All the deaths and loss but some happiness very little.I am are going out after my dinner as today is settling back in to SGP i am just gonna walk around but I guess don't do this every year but I'm not normally here. In SGP I mean. I know the drill. Right now it's 11 am and everyone is here I was the last to arrive as most people came last night but since I had a phisio session late last night after my Man City match a few days ago and my knee was hurting. Then at 1 pm we have lunch then at 2:30 pm since it's the first day we do fitness tests and strength tests in the gym. That takes us to 5pm we have 2 hours after that till 7 pm when we have dinner then just down time. Everyone normally goes to the chill room but sometimes my social battery just is non existent.

Anyways I have all my bags and just walked through the doors when I meet the one person I was actually glad to see. Keira. She knows how hard this whole week is today is the death of my husband and the birth of my daughter but also the missing date of my daughter and then in 5 days it's Scarlett's death date. (Not my daughter my late best friend) she walkes up to me with a grin on her face. Not a happy one a sad one. Like pity.
"Hey Luce im glad your here let's go put out bags in our room ok?" My kei asked me you could tell she was trying to be careful with me. All I did was nod my head and she was away with my bags and me following her she got in the lift before me and it closed just before I got there. I was waiting for the lift to come back down and heard someone talk to me.
"Hey Lucy where were you last night?"
"I had phisio late so I just said I would come in the morning hope I didn't miss much"
"Nah just some fifa"
"Ok well bye Beth I will see ya later I need to go and sort out my bags"
"Ok bye Lucy cya at lunch"
"Yea cya"
I got in the lift and up to my room to sort my stuff out but when I get there Keira has already done some it for me. Wow I love her. After unpacking fully I decided to add a quick insta post as I had the time before lunch.

@lucybronze

Well it's gonna take ages to unpack this mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Comments :
@dianebronze : god Lucy you have never not been messy have you ? 🤣

I mean she is right I am a mess oh well. I was always like that never put anything away. It was ether Alex or Lilia that would do it for me. But their not here. You already how Alex died but not Lilia. Yea she died to. Everyone in my life dies. It's no surprise. I didn't want to do it but my mind drifted back to the last time I saw her. She has cancer.

"HEY LUCY OVER HERE LOOK AT THIS" Lilia screamed at me. We where on a walk in the park it was just a lady bug but it was something she loved. It was red and had 5 spots. She fussed over it for a little bit but eventually we left that walk and went back to the car.
"Time for the airport then Luce" she said as her happy face turned sad. You see I had transferred to Lyon and it was my last month there before I came back to England. Then it was just for a few weeks in the break before the new season.
"Yep I guess so" not long later we got t9 Manchester airport where I was meeting my team to get on the flight back to Lyon everyone else took the bus together but Lila said she wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. I got on the plane and was back in Lyon.