Chapter 1

It was a late night and I was walking alone. Now,you might be wondering,'Why is a drunk girl walking down the street alone at 3am?' and well,that's a good question. Though I don't know why either..

   I couldn't remember much of that night,all I know is that I was coming home from a party. My friend Melissa,it was her 18th birthday. She had a huge rager. Out of all of us,she was the last to turn 18. I had gotten so drunk,..I knew I'd regret it in the morning. Though I came to find out drinking wasn't the only thing I'd regret. The last thing I remembered was my vision going black...

                 --THE NEXT DAY--

    I groggily opened my eyes. A rush of cold air hit me as I started to shiver. I rubbed my eyes,as my vision was cloudy. I yawned, leaning my head by only to hit it on cold metal bars...What!? I started to become aware of my surroundings. I was- WHAT THE FUCK. I was naked!? And to top it off,I was in a cage. I hurried to cover up my private areas as I looked around. I started to get scared..where was I? "HELP- SOMEONE! PL-PLEASE!" I started to call out. The cage wasn't big enough for me to stand so I crawled to the door of the cage, staring to bang on it.

   I froze as I heard a door creek open. I retreated to the back of the cage as I saw a tall figure emerge from the door. A woman approached me. She was clearly agitated. "Will you shut up before I have to gag you?! Stupid pet.. you're lucky you aren't mine." I stared up at the intimidating woman, frightened and confused. I had no idea what she was talking about. I heard a small whimper come from someone. I looked down in the direction of the noise,there was a girl. The girl was naked too, just like me. She had on a collar,and a leash. The scary woman was holding onto her leash. The girl was on all fours, whimpering a bit more. I noticed the girl had something like a gag in her mouth...I wondered why.

   "Well? Are you going to keep quiet?" The intimidating woman said in a questioning voice to me, completely ignoring the leashed girls whimpers. I meekly nodded my head. I was scared..I had no idea what was going on and I couldn't remember how I'd gotten here. "C-Can I leave!? Please?" I said to the lady. The only response I got was a chuckle as she turned on her heel. "Keep quiet. I'd rather not give you to your master..damaged." She said sternly. The scary woman walked away, pulling on the girl's leash. The girl crawled after her quickly. As soon as I knew it,the two were gone. Leaving me here in the cage. I looked around, desperately hitting the metal bars as I started to cry. I didn't want to be here. I was scared of what was to come. What did the lady mean by pet..? And my master? What was she even talking about..!?

(hii so sorry about the short chapter- I hope it wasn't bad,and remember to comment on anything you guys would like to see happen. Perhaps I could try to add it in)