Chapter 4

I felt like I was waiting forever. My knees started to hurt as I waited at the door kneeling. I could only hope June wasn't as scary as everyone else I'd met..

   I was ripped out of my thoughts as a woman walked in. She of course, towered over me as I was on the floor. She sighed,then saw I was on the ground. Taking a better look at her,I noticed she was a maid here at the house. "You're Sir Adrian's..pet,huh? Well, c'mon. Go get In your cage,I need to clean." I shrinked away, shaking my head. "I have to wait-!" I said,I was a bit scared of breaking a rule. "Don't care. I need to clean!" The lady raised her voice at me, scoffing as she grabbed my leash. Without a second thought she tugged on it roughly. She forced me into the cage, locking it. She chuckled, peering down at me. "I'll be telling your master you were giving me trouble,dumb pet."

  My eyes watered at the woman's words. I simply watched her clean as I silently cried from behind the bars that were my cage. I whined quietly. I was too busy crying to even realize the maid had left. Next came Adrian. I didn't even know he'd walked in till I heard him start to scream on the phone in frustration. "What do you mean!? Tell June she's fired! She's the worst personal assistant I've ever had!" I flinched, hiding in the back of my cage. His loud voice frightened me further. "Kitty?...KITTY." He said in a demanding voice. I whimpered.."I-I'm here!" I squeaked. I heard his footsteps coming towards the cage. I tried backing more into the corner. Adrian opened the door. "Out." He said sternly. I didn't come out. "OUT. NOW." he yelled at me, causing me to quickly scurry out the cage. I quickly got up on my two feet, trying to get away. I was so close to running till I felt him grip onto my hair. I whimpered.

   "Get on all fours and meow for me kitty." His grip tightened to where it was painful before loosening up. It was a warning,to do what he said. So,I immediately dropped on all fours as he let go of my hair. "M-Meow.." "Aww, who's my cute little pet?" He said, clearly mocking me. "I..I am!". He was clearly enjoying this. "Mhmm..and you'll do anything for me, won't you?" "Y-Yes master..." I was too scared to defy him. He smirked. "Good girl~. Thats what I like to hear. Now c'mon,keep meowing for me." He urged me. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. "Meow,..meow!". "Aww..." He mused. "Such an obedient little pet. Now,crawl around me." He ordered and I did so. I crawled around him in circles while meowing. Soon,I felt his hand spank me as I yelped. It stung so much. "So fucking pathetic.." he chuckled. "How's it feel being my pet?" I whined, stopping to rub my ass. My eyes watered as he made the comments. I felt so embarrassed. "Who told you to stop,huh?" I got spanked again. "Keep crawling like the pathetic cat you are." "Ye-Yes Master!". I quickly returned to crawling around him while sniffling.

  I continued to crawl as master spanked me time and time again. I whimpered at each spanking. "Who am I,huh!?" "M-Master! My master!" I cried out, receiving another swift smack. "And what are you?" "Y-You're pet!" He repeated the questions to me,as if drilling it in my head. "That's what I thought,such a good girl...Now c'mon,shake your ass for me pet." He demanded, spanking my harder than before. I cried out, whining as I got spanked. Immediately,I started to shake my ass as I crawled around him. He spanked me more each time I made a full lap around him. I whimpered loudly, rubbing my ass cheeks with my hand..it only led to me being spanked more. My eyes watered as I started to cry. "Who told you that you could rub your ass?" "N-No one.. master.." I choked out the words. ". He chuckled. I bet it was amusing, spanking me over and over. "Maybe this'll teach you to listen to me,and wait at the fucking door." He said while delivering another smack.

  This went on for awhile longer till he decided I had enough. I was begging him to stop until the moment he finally did. Adrian sat on a chair, petting my head as I laid curled up on the ground at his feet sobbing. I was almost sure my ass was bright red.