Chapter 11

I cried. I couldn't help but cry as I was put back in my cage. If only I could tell him...none of this really was my fault-! Right now though,even If I was able to tell my master what REALLY happened,I can't. He was in the shower.

   I waited for about 20 minutes in the cage, before finally,Master exited the bathroom. My eyes were puffy from all my useless tears. Juliet. She was all I could think about. "Get up. It's time to eat."  Masters cold voice shook me out of my thoughts. I started to wonder if perhaps my "offense" to Juliet was something he took personally. He seemed too angry. Finally,my master opened the cage. "Get out." He commanded,to which I immediately obeyed. I was more than ready to get out of there!

We headed downstairs,to where I was told I would get breakfast at. I was excited, surely he wouldn't be cruel enough to ruin my breakfast,right?... Wrong. As soon as I was walked downstairs,into the kitchen I was met with the sight of Juliet. She was pouring cat food into my bowl! I was NOT going to eat this. "Mmm! Mm! MMM!" I shook my head violently as I saw this. Master walked me up to the bowls after the bitch had moved. "Eat up,cat. You're going to need as much energy as you can get. You're punishment isn't over just yet,love." He said,his voice soothing as if he was saying the sweetest words. I was only sure he was smirking down at me. I gulped, slowly crawling up to the bowl. I was dreading this whole day...why me? Why did I have to be punished this harshly.. especially for something I felt I was in the right about!

   My self loathing was interrupted as I heard the voice of the girl I despised the most right now. "Sir,there's a gift awaiting you in the lounge area." She smiled sweetly. "Your mother shipped it in for you!" I stopped to turn around, shaking my head rapidly as my Master turned to leave me. That meant I'd be stuck with Juliet!

   "Awww! Look at that, pathetic little girl." She chuckled. I knew the lounging area was far away enough for him not to hear her. Perhaps that's what she wanted. "M-Mmpff!" I struggled to reply. My gag hadn't yet been taken out. "How cute! You can't even talk. Wouldn't I be a shame if I just maybe,..." She walked closer to me with a smirk,as I looked up helplessly as her. Like the many times before,she kicked me. I whimpered as I toppled over onto my side. I couldn't keep my balance,the tape around my legs didn't allow me to. At this,she bursted out into laughter. "I thought cats always landed on their feet!". Tears started to pool in my eyes. It was tears of anger.

   "What's funny?" A deep stern voice said. Suddenly, Juliet's laughter was silenced as the man spoke. As master spoke. I squirmed around, whining loudly. I normally didn't like to draw attention to myself,but perhaps he would figure out what was going on if he saw. "Well!? I asked what's funny. Because I don't think kicking around my pet is funny." "S-Sir-" "I don't want to hear it." It couldn't be- She finally got caught!? Would my punishment finally be over!? Master gave me a sympathetic look as he came up to me, grabbing my shoulder to lift me up. "So tell me, Juliet... what's funny about kicking my darling pet?"... Silence. "I expect an answer.". "No-Nothing sir! She- she was starting it!" No... please..! He couldn't seriously believe her.. could he?

"So,not only are you hitting my poor kitty,but you're also insulting my intelligence? Tell me,how is a girl who can not speak,can not even walk,or move around properly, going to start shit? Hm!?" "I- but,sir! You don't understand!" Juliet started to plead. If my mouth wasn't gagged,I'd laugh at her. She was finally getting into trouble! "Oh,trust me I understand fully." He sighed, shaking his head as he turned his attention back to me. Then,his expression went stern once more. "Basement, Juliet. Now. If I don't find you there when I'm back, your punishment will be worse."

I got so happy inside. She was finally getting punished... she'd finally know the pain I felt,over her wrong doings. I was snapped out of my thoughts as warm arms wrapped around me, picking me up. I yelped getting startled. "Shhh..it's okay. C'mon,let's go upstairs and get you out of this. How does that sound?" He said in a soothing voice. I simply nodded my head and we walked off,..

   Soon,we were in his room upstairs. "Mmm!" I squirmed around. I was so uncomfortable,my gag and many other items were so unbearable. "Shh.. we're going to get these off, don't worry girl." He said while laying me down on the bed. He was being so gentle. It was a drastic change from how roughly I'd been treated since arriving here. First,my gag was taken off. I sighed on relief,at last able to close my aching lips. Then,he gently cut off the tape on my thighs and hands. He was silent throughout the whole process, although his face was full of regret. I could only imagine how bad he felt for treating me so terribly. Once he was finally finished,he let out a sigh. Just as he was about to leave me laying on the bed,my stomach growled. I hadn't even realized how hungry I was. "I'll bring you some eggs and bacon kitty,how's that sound?" I nodded happily as the idea,to which he gave me a light smile. Within 10 minutes he was back with a plate for me. "Eat up kitty. I'll be back, okay? I've got to go take care of.. business." He said, petting my head before leaving me.

( AHHH so,I finally updated! Woo! I'm so sorry this chapter didn't come out as long as I hoped- but,I felt like I js needed to update yk? 😭 Anyway- Juliet is finally getting what she deserves! Does anyone have any suggestions on what her punishment should be? )