Chapter 2

Eventually,all my crying tired me out. No one was coming to help me,and I was too scared to scream for help in fear the tall woman would come back. The cold metal floor of the cage was uncomfortable,but I was exhausted. So,I slept.

   I was able to sleep peacefully for a few more hours. While I slept,the tall woman,and the leashed girl came back in without my knowledge. "Get up, now." She said calmly at first. Once she realized I wasn't waking up,she shook the cage violently. "WAKE UP." She yelled. I flinched, jolting awake. "H-huh?" She looked me up and down scoffing. "Stupid pet. Get up,now. I'm expecting you to behave while we get you to your master. Okay?" She said seriously. I quickly nodded,too scared to disagree with her. "What master-? What are you talking about? What is going on!?" I pleaded with her to tell me as she bent down to open the cage. "I told you to be quiet, didn't I?" She said raising an eyebrow. I nodded, quickly coming out of the cage. It felt so good to stand up on my own two feet.

   The scary woman didn't look pleased to say the least. She huffed, getting a grip on my hair. She forced me to look down at the leashed girl. The girl whined,shying away. "You see her, pet? You aren't allowed to walk. You crawl, like the pathetic kitty you are. Just like her. You hear me!?" I yelped, nodding my head quickly. "You don't speak either,you got that? Or else you'll be gagged like my little pet. Do you want that!?" I shook my head. The angered woman released my hair. Out of fear,I got down on all fours. The woman fished something out of her pocket. It was a collar..? She put the collar around my neck,then hooked a leash onto it. I was just like the gagged girl. Although she didn't seem scared like I did. Nor did she struggle to crawl along behind the woman as she started walking. I got reprimanded for my slow pace a few times.

   Finally,we got to a room. I looked around and it seemed to be a living room. It looked normal till I noticed a large kennel with a pet bed inside. The leashed girl pawed at the woman's leg, pointing to the kennel. "You may go,kitty." I was surprised at how soft her voice got. The woman unleashed the other girl,and she crawled into the kennel to go lay in the bed I assumed was hers..

  I didn't have too much time to ponder why the girl WANTED to lay on a pet bed, because there was a knock at the door. Delighted,the woman opened the door. "Adrian,what a pleasure to see you." She smiled at the man who walked in. I looked up at him,he was very handsome. He had tan skin,black hair and piercing green eyes. He was very tall,and muscular too. He was dressed semi formal. "Of course, Jessica." He gave her a short smile. He saw the gagged girl in the kennel, before he saw me. I was hiding behind Jessica. The man,..Adrian. Adrian chuckled. "So,where's my pet, Jessica?" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh! Yes,of course. C'mon out,kitty." Jessica tugged on the leash. I whimpered,and whenever she realized I wasn't coming out she pulled the leash harder, forcing me out. I yelped as I was presented to him. I felt so embarrassed. I was in front of a man I didn't know,and he had a front row seat to see my privates. He nodded, seemingly pleased. "Hm,I'll take it...It seems.. okay." He decided. "Just,might I say. She's very.. disobedient. Though I'm sure a bit of training can fix that,can't it kitty?" She glared at me. I tried crawling away, shrinking away in fear.

  I felt a strong tug from the leash,which knocked me to the side on the floor. I couldn't keep my balance well on all fours. I looked back,and now it was the man holding my leash. "Where do you think you're going? C'mon,kitty. Follow me outside." He tugged on my leash, trying to get me to get up. Though I didn't. He grumbled, walking up to me. He pulled harder on the leash but I still didn't move. I was too scared to move. Too scared to go with the man. "Get up,now!" Jessica screamed, scaring me further. The man gave me a stern look,before yanking me by the hair. He forced me up on all fours. My eyes started to water up from the pain,it hurt so much as he pulled on my hair tightly. "Next time,you listen kitty. Be greatful I'm in a good mood today." He grumbled, forcing me out the door with him.. He led me out of Jessica's house,to his car. My tears started to fall. I was scared,and embarrassed. He clearly didn't seem to care that he was walking me outside while I was still naked. "C'mon, let's get in." He opened the car door, grabbing my waist without warning as he put me down on the floor of his car. There was a man in the front seat. I assumed that was his chauffeur. Adrian then got in, sitting down. "Please- please take me home! I want to go home..!" I begged, looking up at the man. He ignored me as I kept begging him the whole ride..